Hot sauce / Barbecue webshop name

Hi everybody. 

I am currently well on my way to start a webshop. A webshop where I will be selling hot sauces / barbecue sauces and rubs. Almost everything is done, except the name! So I ask of you, if you could help me by suggesting some names? 
It must be a short and easy to remember name. It dosent matter if its a wacky or funny name, not at all. It just has to be catchy and easy to remember.

I hope it is allright, that I ask for some help in here. If not, then I do apologize.

Thanks.

Join the CHATROOM on a Friday night and ask the question....I guarantee you'll get some unique suggestions!  :lol:

:welcome: to THP and good luck.  Check out the Pure Evil (link in my SigLine)  Might be if interest.

The Turdburner

[Your name here]'s House of Heat

The Fire House (get it, because firehouses usually put out the fire, and...never mind, I'll go punch myself)

Smoke & Fire (because BBQ & hot sauce)

Turn & Burn (same kinda concept)

Char (can have multiple meanings that all for either BBQ or sauce)

All I've got on short notice. Good luck :cheers:

I'm not sure how you pronounce your THP login name, but when I look at it, I see Bugsy's.....the 'Kid looked at it and sees "Bugs-es"....

I like Bugsy's......

not sure if it would clear all the Disney copyrights and such~~~  but there are other spellings~

How about Fiesty Rabbit?  Just kidding :P

Maybe:
- Bugsy's Bodacious Heatsink
- Hells' Webstore
- Bugsy's Burn Unit
- The Spicy Foods Web Emporium
- Baste & Burn
- Bugsy's Baste & Burn Web Shack
- Picante Rabbit

I could do this for hours but I have to get back t work :(

Got to thinking about it and I'd be surprised if Disney has any claim to Bugsy as their rabbit is Bugs Bunny. There's that notorious Bugs Moran.  You could go with a retro Vegas look, gangsta, roaring 20's, prohibition....

Warner Bros has Bugs Bunny, but they also
Have "Bugsy" the little cartoon 1930s-40s gangster character.

I doubt that would be enough for infringement since that's a cartoon and this is a hot sauce/BBQ shop.

probably fine if he wants to use it, but of course I'd suggest going to USPTO.gov and doing a basic search to make sure no one's got it already.
:cheers:

Thanks for all your very funny suggestions. They are very creative indeed :D 
I'll try and see, if I can use a mix of one of them, and try to make it easy for a dane to understand ;)

Back