seed-train Hot Stuff's fibonacci seed train

Midwestchilehead got it on Monday. He should get it out on Wednesday, God willing. With the holiday it ought to get to it's next stop on Saturday. 

TexasHotPeppers said:
I got the package and will have it sent back out tomorrow. I'll post the tracking number once I have the label created, lets get this bad boy back on the tracks!
Good job THP!

Is it cool if we just put one big packet of a few varieties, so people can just snag out what they want. I don't want to fill the box up with 10 seperate baggies and only 7 guys want the seeds. If everybody has that there will be 30 extra packets of duplicates floating around in there. I'll even put some additional baggies in a ziplock with all of my seeds.

I have about 3-4 varieties that have a have a bunch of and that I think people will want. Instead of 40 little packets I could just do 4 bigger.

W

Ozzy2001 said:
Is it cool if we just put one big packet of a few varieties, so people can just snag out what they want. I don't want to fill the box up with 10 seperate baggies and only 7 guys want the seeds. If everybody has that there will be 30 extra packets of duplicates floating around in there. I'll even put some additional baggies in a ziplock with all of my seeds.

I have about 3-4 varieties that have a have a bunch of and that I think people will want. Instead of 40 little packets I could just do 4 bigger.
Well the idea is to make it easier and quicker for the person receiving the package so they can pick what they want, stuff the package and then shoot back out.

So I'll put it there: Who cares if Ozzy does this?

IME, these trains get less duplicates than you would imagine.  The downside to this idea is that people can ask the person who gave the seeds any questions they have.  Also it can be specified if they are OP or not if bagged individually.

I don't have a problem with doing it, if that's what everyone wants. I was going to label what I put in there.

For instance, Aji Mango is one variety I was going to put in there. If I put 8 packets in the envelope and only 5 want them there will be 3 extra packets that are just taking up room.

i just figured if I put 1 bag of like 40-50 mango seeds in there all labeled and put some extra empty baggies and people could just pull some out. But it's honestly fine by me to just do seperate bags. Just figured it would be less clutter and easy to look through them all.

Ozzy2001 said:
I don't have a problem with doing it, if that's what everyone wants. I was going to label what I put in there.

For instance, Aji Mango is one variety I was going to put in there. If I put 8 packets in the envelope and only 5 want them there will be 3 extra packets that are just taking up room.

i just figured if I put 1 bag of like 40-50 mango seeds in there all labeled and put some extra empty baggies and people could just pull some out. But it's honestly fine by me to just do seperate bags. Just figured it would be less clutter and easy to look through them all.
I'm okay with that, as long as you label that it's from you.

No offense, Ozzy, but I say stick to your guns, Hot Stuff. Everyone knew the rules (or had the opportunity to know) when they signed up. You and I complied with them. Everyone else should too.

That's fine. Like I said, I don't mind. I just figured it would help with the clutter.

One last question though. 9 of us on the list. Still 10 bags of each variety or 8?

Ozzy2001 said:
That's fine. Like I said, I don't mind. I just figured it would help with the clutter.

One last question though. 9 of us on the list. Still 10 bags of each variety or 8?
8 would fine unless someone else joins.

BTW, forgive my last comment.  I apparently did not read the rules very well, and completely did not know what you were talking about Ozzy.

With that being said, I agree with you.  But not my seed train; not my rules.  That is a lot of baggies though.  Good thing I bought a 1000 pack a long time ago.

And I thought I had my contribution all wrapped up and set to go!

Would it be fair to assume that a dried wild pod contains at least 5 seeds?

Back