• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

seeds HOW ARE YOUR SEEDS GROWING FOR YOU

hello all

i was just wondering how everyone is making out with the seeds i sent so many of you, i would love to see some pics, i have been doing this seed selling "thingee"for sometime now and i get an occasional praise report now and again and just one small complaint that has been taken care of
but heck i would love to see your babies from the seeds i sold or gave away for free :pray:

thanks your friend AJIJOE

After I talked to you the other day...POP POP POP!!! Three Aji Lemon Drops came out of the ground like magic. That's all it takes for me to get a little paranoid and things happen. That being said, I REALLY DON'T THINK I won the lottery but only time will tell :pray: :pray: :pray:

Hey Joe! Everything is starting to germinate well. The yellow bhuts have a really high germination, the chocolate bhuts are already at 50% germination after 8 days...the tri color v were the 1st to germinate for me. I'll try to load some pics when they start growing taller but thank you for the seeds!

The Poblanos are weird...3 germinated but the rest were black and didnt germinate...I only need 1 poblano plant to grow though haha. My kitchen table looks like a nursery!

hello all

i was just wondering how everyone is making out with the seeds i sent so many of you, i would love to see some pics, i have been doing this seed selling "thingee"for sometime now and i get an occasional praise report now and again and just one small complaint that has been taken care of
but heck i would love to see your babies from the seeds i sold or gave away for free :pray:

thanks your friend AJIJOE

Hi Joe,
All of the seeds I have purchased from you have had exceptional germ. Rates. I will be updating my grow log soon with pictures of every type of pepper you sent me. The extras were awesome, and I couldnt believe the viability of the crazy crosses. Thanks again for offering the oportunity to grow such a variety of peppers.

Going wonderful Joe. :) I plant on putting some pictures up at some point. Things have been hectic this year and my picture taking is suffering. My White Habalokia plant is a nice grower. Thanks!

Chris

Hi Joe,

Your seeds have done great. 34 of 35 Germinated in 6 different varieties. The White Habalokia's, Red Scorpanero's, Chocolate Scorpanero's and Peach Scorpalokia's are my fastest growing plants. The Peach Habalokia's are slower growers but are very unique looking with a serrated leaf. I posted some pictures of your plants in my grow log a few weeks ago. I will update them this weekend.

Hi Joe!

The seeds from you did great, germ rate close to 100% :woohoo: Except the Biker Billy Jalapeno, no matter what I tried - singing, sweet talking, more heat, less heat - they just wouldn't 'do their thing'! Maybe next season :)

Well here's a today-picture of some of them; Aji Bolsa de Dulce(ready to get into a new pot), Sweet Habanero, Zavory & Inca Berry

DSCN0377.jpg

Hi Joe!

The seeds from you did great, germ rate close to 100% :woohoo: Except the Biker Billy Jalapeno, no matter what I tried - singing, sweet talking, more heat, less heat - they just wouldn't 'do their thing'! Maybe next season :)

Well here's a today-picture of some of them; Aji Bolsa de Dulce(ready to get into a new pot), Sweet Habanero, Zavory & Inca Berry

DSCN0377.jpg

sorry about the biker billy's but your other look fabulous keep me up to date thanks your friend Joe

to all thank you, you all made my day i will stop into this forum regularly to check by all means keep um coming im very pleased that everyone is doing so well

thanks your friend Joe

Here you go Joe!
Here is a couple baby shots. Keep in mind they are babies! seeds hit the dirt on 3/11

yellow scorpanero
yellowscorpanero.jpg

yellow habalokia
yellowhabalokia.jpg

yellow bhut
yellobhut.jpg

wild brazil

wildbrazil.jpg

white habalokia
whitehabalokia.jpg

tiger teeth Hab

tigerteeth.jpg

Neon Hab

neonhab.jpg

african devil.

africandevil.jpg

considering when these were planted I would say the viability of your seed is very good. Keep posted on my grow log to get updates as these grow.

Here you go Joe!
Here is a couple baby shots. Keep in mind they are babies! seeds hit the dirt on 3/11

yellow scorpanero
yellowscorpanero.jpg

yellow habalokia
yellowhabalokia.jpg

yellow bhut
yellobhut.jpg

wild brazil

wildbrazil.jpg

white habalokia
whitehabalokia.jpg

tiger teeth Hab

tigerteeth.jpg

Neon Hab

neonhab.jpg

african devil.

africandevil.jpg

considering when these were planted I would say the viability of your seed is very good. Keep posted on my grow log to get updates as these grow.
THEY LOOKN AWESOME KEEP ME UP TO SNUFF ON THEM AS THERE STILL VERY SMALL

THANKS YOUR FRIEND JOE

My seeds only just arrived in the country, so nothing to report yet :)

OK MATE

IM JUST GLAD YOU GOT THEM I WAS A LITTLE SKEPTICAL ON MY CLEANING JOB AND HOPED THEY WOULD NOT GRAB THEM, :pray: I HOWEVER DID MY BEST
JUST KEEP ME UP TO SNUFF ON HOW YOU DO

thanks your friend Joe

THANKS YOUR FRIEND JOE

Back