• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

How Does it Look

Going to be upgrading the website, I'm thinking about this for the opening page.

NutzSample01.jpg
[/IMG]

Looks great! Maybe throw a pepper in there somewhere for the Nuclear shot. IDK just brainstorming. Very eye-catching.

Very stylish! I like it alot. All you need is Sinatra strolling up to grab a few Nutterz to pop in his mouth and take a sip of beer.

Nice! Makes me thirsty and hungry at the same time. However, the background seems awfully busy and kind of detracts from your product.

Good pic but take a black paintbrush and fix the white spots on the top of the bag (the ones on the side are fine).

Needs a bigger head on the beer.
Black bag and the counter looks black as well, could use a differnt color to highlight the bag more.

What would look cool is cut out the background so the bag, beer, and Nutz look like cutouts (at the top), but leave the bar with the reflections. Will make it really stand out. Use your web page background color to tie it all in. The bottles are distracting anyway. Too cluttered.

the pic looks great! its your decision but I'd leave the booze out of your product pics.
not to send any wrong message to some people that was thinking about buying your product. you're NOT gonna offend anyone that drinks cuz we'll eat them anyways drunk or not :lol:
but some people might be a little up tight with the booze pic with your food product you're trying to sell.
you're out to sell a product so try to remain neutral.

I like it!! Even with the booze in the background.. I reckon just touch up the bag a little and you're set.. very appealing :)

EDIT:: actually, you need more head..

(on the beer)

Back