• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

How good is Google Chrome!

I have been using Chrome for a few days now, and am absoloutely sold. It does everything I want (quick, simple, no fancy schmancy stupid stuff), and doesnt crash [cough]IE 7 Safari[/cough]. Anyone else using this?

Yes, I am nerdy, but now we have a theme song, so stop staring. Creeps me out.

Haven't tried it yet, but have heard good things. Heard it kinda blurs the lines between a browser and OS and that javascript hauls all kinds of ass on it.

I imagine microsoft would have a bit to worry about if/when Google does release an OS...

Tried the earlier version and didn't care for it too much. I will give it another shot, though. for now it's me and FF.

The really best bit is that hotmail doesnt work on it, so wife doesnt ask to use my comp to check her email, now that IE has gone missing...

The way it does searches is very good (you would want it to be, considering its made by google), it makes a lot of things very seamless for me.

I keep thinking about trying it, but I thought I'd wait and let all the bugs be worked out. I do love Firefox, so it'd have to be really good to lure me away.

I love google chrome. It was all firefox for a while until the updates kept losing all my bookmarks, and even though you can retrieve them its just a pain in the ass.

Back