• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

How r ur peppers going in Perth west oz?

4458b059b4fed66f81d2e9c93e10aadf_zps38f86c45.jpg

Drives me crazy evil f*&kers! I went out with the torch and pyrethrum last night and couldn't see anything they're sneaky.

those look awesome!!!!

Drives me crazy evil f*&kers! I went out with the torch and pyrethrum last night and couldn't see anything they're sneaky.
bugger! some nights I dont see any. and then there are other nights where they just keep flying into my backyard!
I sprayed pyrethrum on a moth last night and it didn't seem to be too bothered, it was flapping around on the ground for a bit so I went inside to grab a bag to see how long it would take to kill it, and it was gone when I got back about 5 seconds later. I can only assume it flew away! Hopefully it died somewhere soon after.

Picked some brain strains last night.
P1030796_zps1dcaae9c.jpg

87f82358ffde59c5a4f93d0af3eac8fb_zps94ee2250.jpg

My first reaper and she looks ssssssiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkk :fire: :) :) :) :)

And it grew over night wtf
ohh nice!!!! I hope I get some reapers like that!
I was looking through the community grow for the reapers and some of them had pods that looked nothing like the advertised reaper! more like a habanaro!

More ruffles than a nun at a bakery :) more folds than super man on laundry day , more bumps than a hooker down a hill. More lumps than Tina turner

found this bastard chewing on my jamacains!!!!! These guys eat massive amounts of plant at one time! Very destructive!
P1030807_zps50e91f04.jpg

I sprayed pyrethrum on him just before that photo and by the time I got back outside he was rolling around on the expanded clay looking sickley! I didnt think it would effect him but it turns out he doesn't like it!

Who's going to the chilli festival next weekend?
Got soundwave this weekend \m/

Damn, I forgot all about it. I've been up to Perth the past two weekends. Not sure I can hack the drive both ways three weeks in a row :( See how I feel.

So how much growing season do you reckon we have left? My slow-to-start plants are just getting to a decent size now :(

Few months left

I find it funny , the rest of the world warming up and all theses ppl come out the wood work, wtf do admit some die hards still gave the thumbs up in the off season , to them cheers

Snobby pricks
Huh/?

Luke one of your two mystery plants had to be cut down cos it was sick :( but the other has podded up a storm. They are hanging out there just asking for a moth to maggotise them but I'll probably get at least one good one.

Damn, I forgot all about it. I've been up to Perth the past two weekends. Not sure I can hack the drive both ways three weeks in a row :( See how I feel.

So how much growing season do you reckon we have left? My slow-to-start plants are just getting to a decent size now :(
Depending on the weather we could at least keep growing all Autumn. I'll have to make the decision at some point to call it quits and cut everything down because they won't die from the cold. Of course we might get snow this year the way things are changing.

I was planning to go to the Chilli Festival on Sunday. the forecast for the weekend says hotter on Saturday and chance of a thunderstorm on both days. At least it won't be 40 and sunny.

If anyone else is going we should meet up, be good to see the faces behind the avatars. I'll bring those sauces you wanted Cartman.. uh Kev.

Everyone should also head over to the throwdown thread, checkout the curries that everyone made and vote. I won't tell you to vote for me because you will.. because mines obviously the best ;)

http://thehotpepper.com/topic/37874-vote-curry-throwdown/

Back