• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

How to mess with you neighbor? (after he sends cops for growing under HPS)

Grudge Fence - then he cant snoop into what your and your wife are doing and if he looking at you from an upper window call the po-po for a peeping tom - at this point anything retaliatory will only hurt you - or eventually the police will be tired of him crying wolf  

I like all of these! Cranking Justin Bieber whilst spraying fish fertilizer, and sprinkling salt on his car, with a camera and binoculars pointed at his house 24/7, watching his lawn slowly say "dickhead", and some fumunda cheese in his car, while burning cat shit in your back yard, and watching him get a bag of dicks from his mailbox everyday is priceless. I would also ninja plant some weed plants in his back yard.. then, next time HE calls the cops on you, point over the fence, and see who gets the last laugh.

Please don't take my initial comment about super hots on his door knob to heart, I was joking, and this is no joke.
anything you do, should not be traceable back to you. There are alot of good suggestions here that can be done anonymously.
Spraying rotten eggs and stinky fish ferts on a daily basis and spamming him are my personal faves... :rofl:

queequeg152 said:
destroy his lawn and trees maby? idk

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Imazapyr-2SL-Herbicide-1-QT-Replaces-Arsenal-Arsenal-Powerline-Polaris-/400306413485?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5d341f1fad

anyone calling the cops on someone for growing pot;regardless of the veracity,  is a serious douche imo. 

This looks like real nasty stuff :[SIZE=small]WARNING!! Do not spray close to shrubs or desirable plants. Keep double the dripline away from trees. Imazapyr 2SL herbicide has a tendency to spread. If you spray a 6 inch band, you may end up with a 12 - 18 inch band of bare ground.[/SIZE]

hehehe
Vodu said:
I know a guy that once wrote D*CKHEAD in his neighbors front yard with grass killer...

Awesome could use the e-bay herbicide postef in the above  :rofl: 
Dustin said:
I'm thinking something with fish, or anything with a horrible smell and put it on your property right next to his side of the fence. Hopefully you have some nice gusts of wind that goes in his direction.

Another good idea that is not so destructive as the above :)
JayT said:
Start staring at him from the fence on a regular basis.  Whenever he comes out, start taking pictures like the papparazi.  If you have a window that looks into one of his, set up a telescope looking into his room.  He will get the hint as to what it feels like to be spied on and bothered.

Actually photography is one of my hobbies, bet he will feel intruded in his privacy for sure lol :)
Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
I'd avoid anything like hot pepper oil on a doorhandle - pretty sure you could go to jail for that.

I like the fence-sitting & mailing list ideas. You could also have a pocketful of salt handy every time you walk by his house - and accidentally sprinkle it on his lawn a little at a time.

Rumor has it that baloney will eat through a car's finish...but actually it just polka dots their car with baloney. mmm, delicious polka dots. Still comical, not as harmful.

Good idea but I'm looking for something not destructive, destroying a plant is not the same as destroying a car, which he actually deserves!

frydad4 said:
find out what the neighborhood noise ordinance is.
if its, say, 8 am to 10 pm, that's EXACTLY how long you play New Kids On The Block, aimed at his house at Exactly the upper limit decibal level, everyday.
Stay in compliance.

Dont do hot pepper tricks.

Now might be a good time to grow weed.

Or some Metallica he doesent like hard rock (THE LOOZER likes classical music..... :crazy: )

millworkman said:
Use fish ferts DAILY. Make the stinkiest nasty compost and tea you can.

Awesome, think he really wont like that (use that on a difficult to reach spot so he can look for days 1st before he finds it, and then change
the spot, loool)

Scoville DeVille said:
I like all of these! Cranking Justin Bieber whilst spraying fish fertilizer, and sprinkling salt on his car, with a camera and binoculars pointed at his house 24/7, watching his lawn slowly say "dickhead", and some fumunda cheese in his car, while burning cat shit in your back yard, and watching him get a bag of dicks from his mailbox everyday is priceless. I would also ninja plant some weed plants in his back yard.. then, next time HE calls the cops on you, point over the fence, and see who gets the last laugh.

Please don't take my initial comment about super hots on his door knob to heart, I was joking, and this is no joke.
anything you do, should not be traceable back to you. There are alot of good suggestions here that can be done anonymously.
Spraying rotten eggs and stinky fish ferts on a daily basis and spamming him are my personal faves... :rofl:

Dont worry bro, I'm not doing stuff that can actually get me to jail... Dont want to leave my wife allone when in jail...
The Bieber thing, well I think I will be annoyed faster then him (I hate Justin 'douchebag' Bieber, but some metallica
would just work fine, I love it and he despises it :)

Ocho Cinco said:
A good lawn fertilizer works even better than weed killer if you want to write something in his lawn. The fertilizer should work all season and show a very nice extra green area with whatever design that you decide on.

hahahaha right on!! what he's going to complain to the police about then? THAT I MAKE HIS GRASS GROW hahahaha :rofl:
Awesome ideas guys, keep em comin !!

Appreciate it very much!

Greetz,

Oli

By the way - the baloney eating through paint is a myth. I was saying it'd just look funny. I wouldn't seriously expect you to baloney anyone's car.

I'm with THP on this one - it's like the old toast "may you always be happy & your enemies know it."

While revenge is a fun mental exercise, don't spend a second of energy escalating the negativity. It's a vicious cycle.

Photography is your hobby?

Maybe some shopped picks of the guy on a water sports or bondage page might be nice...

Get him a hot date or 2 so he'll be too tied up,I mean occupied to hassle you. LOL

If they're legal in your area...a chicken coup is a great way to get some nice fresh eggs, and annoy a neighbor. Along with a stench based "tea." Fish is stinky...manure is bad...but a bucket full of soured grain (even birdseed) is terrible...just add water and loosely cover. When the wind is right...pull the lid, wind wrong, lid back on. 

I have some not so friendly neighbors...I just kill them with kindness. "Ummm...you left your keys hanging out of the trunk of your car." Of course I deliver them with a "Here's Johnny" grin on my face. Regift them the Christmas Fruitcake...bake them some terrible cookies...offer them some peppers. (Primo, Brain Strain, Bhut, Naga, Reaper...etc) but make sure you tell them they're "kinda" hot. If all else fails just be obnoxiously nice. Wave, say good morning extra loud with an annoying smile on your face...finish with a HAVE A NICE DAY!!!

I have had the cops staring over my back fence at my plants with binoculars on several occasions...comes with the territory. Don't do anything silly...but if you must, have a friend do it while you're out of town on vacation with witnesses and receipts to verify your whereabouts. 

Ya,water skiing.
Dressed in his Rubber bathing suit and tangled up in the tow rope hanging upside down from a tree branch over the water with Mistress Whipsalot below him in the boat trying to help him out...whip that nasty rope right off him,Master I.P. Freely is at the helm drinking beer...

I love the chicken coop idea.

As a guy who used to have one back on college I can attest that it's awesome to have fresh eggs all the time.

And as a guy who used to live next door to someone who had one I can attest that they're loud and annoying as hell. Smelly too.

Oh, and 1 rooster is more annoying than 50 chickens but some cities won't allow you to have one. Check the city/county first.

It's a great suggestion though!

You could rent your house out to a family of Turkish Taxi Drivers.

That really annoyed my parents when I was younger. The home owners were a couple of engineers and got jobs somewhere overseas, so they rented out their house for a year to a new immigrant family from Turkey. The street was full of crappy old cars, day and night. People constantly coming and going. Loud arguments almost everynight in the backyard after the men had been drinking for a few hours (Turkish isn't a pleasant sounding language, btw). Nearly torched the house one day when one of the women threw a tub of soapy water on a barbecue. Whooossshh! Flames up the side of the house and a nice big smoke burn still to this day.

So yeah, if you want to piss off that guy next door, rent to a Turkish family of Taxi Drivers.

You know, I have to agree with the first post - take the high road. I can tell you from personal experience that some people will NOT stop their bad behavior. It does nothing to get pissy with him in return. Instead, let him be pissing in the wind - if he calls the cops, etc., on you enough times, they'll get a clue and ignore him. Otherwise, get a lawyer and/or look for a new place. Trying to get at him with his own type of behavior only makes matters worse for you - and he won't really care. Just ignore him to the best extent possible in the meantime. You will be bothered, but don't let it show - your calm will be retribution enough as he foments in his own garbage.

3000100-high_horse.jpg

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
By the way - the baloney eating through paint is a myth. I was saying it'd just look funny. I wouldn't seriously expect you to baloney anyone's car.

I'm with THP on this one - it's like the old toast "may you always be happy & your enemies know it."

While revenge is a fun mental exercise, don't spend a second of energy escalating the negativity. It's a vicious cycle.

There's alot of these myths w/ respect to damaging cars that make no sense what so ever.  i dont under stand why.
sugar in a gas tank destroying an engine...for example is total bull.
sugar WILL not dissolve in the mostly non polar hydrocarbons that make up gas. 
worst case (i think), it might damage a fuel pump or clog a fuel filter. but noting catastrophic

and thats so true, regarding the petty tit for tat that goes on among so many.

spend the time you would other wise use scheming to instead improve yourself economically by cultivating some marketable skills or improving on the ones you have already. greed is said to be the most destructive of human emotions.
i can assure you that the smug satisfaction you will gain from building a new addition, or deck or fancy landscaping onto your home will be much greater than what you would otherwise gain from unscrupulous means.

here in the states this is called, "keeping up with the jones' ". it is a strong means by which you can fuel the most bitter of resentments in your neighbors. Best case scenario... he bankrupts himself trying to create a facade of similar wealth financed by credit.

if you dont own the home, the same can be accomplished with any variety of driveway ornaments such as boats, fancy cars, motorcycles. IDK what Belgians prefer tbh...

Or some Metallica he doesent like hard rock (THE LOOZER likes classical music..... :crazy:)

If he doesn't like hard rock then I'd skip Metallica and go right for something harder. Some Dimmu Borgir, Cradle of Filth or The Berzerker should do it!

But personally I would say just ignore the wanker. The police will get sick of his crap eventually, and you have nothing to worry about then too. 

Back