• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue?
    Then ask in Identification.

how?

There are a few web sites out there where you can set up a free account. From there, you can just use their "copy link" feature and past that into your post. I use www.photobucket.com it is free and there are other sites out there.

Hope this helps...

I also meant that once you set up a free account somewhere like photobucket, then you upload from your computer to that site and then just copy and paste to this one. I know it seems like double the work...

Like I said don't waste my time this thread need to be moved to the support thread. Maybe you will go by the rules everyone else here has to and place it in the right forum to begin with. I'm a hot head only because I eat peppers.:mouthonfire:

hmmm kinda embarassing but ok potawie
pepper.jpg

Hey jh35ky123 sorry for coming off the wrong way before. I think your peppers look just fine, give them a month and the growth may suprise you. What types you got "growing"?:onfire:

Pepper Ridge Farm said:
Like I said don't waste my time this thread need to be moved to the support thread. Maybe you will go by the rules everyone else here has to and place it in the right forum to begin with. I'm a hot head only because I eat peppers.:mouthonfire:

Geez, Mr. Cranky Pants, we all post to the wrong forum sometimes, even when we're sober. If it's egregious, one of the moderators will move it.

You're right, that is totally embarising. What the heck are you doing drinking Miller Lite? You need to get some real beer ;)

Cute pepper babies, what kind are they? Jalapenos?

jh35ky123 said:
hmmm kinda embarassing but ok potawie
pepper.jpg

Your peppers do look good, but now we'll have to tease you about the Lite beer.

What kind of peppers are those plants?

imaguitargod said:
You're right, that is totally embarising. What the heck are you doing drinking Miller Lite? You need to get some real beer ;)

Cute pepper babies, what kind are they? Jalapenos?

I agree, that beer is embarissing...:) But at least you've got some healthy looking peppers...LOL

I also have a 5 pack variety of pepper seeds, unfortunately now they are diving me nuts because I have no idea what is growing.

damn whats up with all the miller lite jokes? you aint never heard taste great less filling? haha plus i drive a miller truck for a living so i kinda get a deal :)

Have you grown the kung pow peppers before. I wanna grow them just to try kung pow chicken. Potawie likes his chicken spicy!;)

Miller Lite?...isn't that one step above Falstaff? :lol:

If you guys like growing peppers you have no clue what are, order something from Beth at Peppermania...she sends a pack of seeds with each order...may be seeds swept up after a days packaging...there are about 30-40 free seeds...and a mixture seeds from what I can tell, I know there are chinense, annuums and baccatums (black seeds...correct me if I am wrong here)...I have about 28 seedlings that I will have to wait to see what they are...patience is a virtue......

never grew anything before potawie so i dont know what to expect. didnt even label anything oops. im in a one bedroom apartment too so hope i can this lighting thing figured out

Back