howdy folks

i am new to this forum, not new to eating spicy food. i enjoy the addictive pain that hot chilis bring. Some call that stupidity and i think sometimes they might be right.

live in northern denver, analytical chemist, and lacrosse coach.
i dont like colorado beer, but thankfully i have several sources for the nectar of the gods that is shiner bock.
i plan to learn hear and buy from vendors here.

just getting into the whole growing business, usual first timer issues, but this will all be corrected by the next growing season.

oh well enough about me.

:welcome: from sunny South Florida! :woohoo:

:welcome: to THP and Greetings from the Metrolina in North Carolina !
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] "The taste is followed by a vicious hot spicy bite"[/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] :flamethrower:[/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] :onfire:[/background]

Welcome to the pepperheads Inc.

You say "i dont like colorado beer" And that you are a Chemist????

Why not make your own. I am a Old Chemist and Physicist and have been making my own "Nectar of the Gods" for 40 years --It is easy and a pleasure as long as you get a 5Gal keg system with a CO2 tank and regulator.

Here the pepper heads do lactose fermentation with yogurt bacteria that can make some great tasting sauces---something to consider fellow chemist.

Welcome to the pepper lovers anonymous!!!

Back