Howdy from Arkansas

My first post on here (or any forum....). I've browsed many of the topics and feel like I already know many of you from reading all the posts. Lots of fun and expertise here. I am relatively new to pepper growing. I have done business with Neil at THSC and Beth at Peppermania. Great folks IMHO. I have been talking to and swapping stuff with Sterling at KSPCO this summer. Don't think I'll run into anyone more passionate about peppers!
I'm new to making hot sauce. Made some this week using AcidRain23's Fruity Hot Sauce recipe. Used a dozen each of Fatali and Yellow 7 pods. WOW!!! Thank you for posting that recipe!!!
Looking forward to being part of fun here. I hope to tap into some of the knowledge and maybe put in my 2 cents on occasion. Always up for swapping seeds and fresh pods.

Toby

Howdy from Texas, by way of Ohio! :welcome:
Check out the Throwdown thread - we'd love to see an entry from you in November!

G

Hello, Great to have ya here. Joplin, Mo is my hometown. Spent a good deal of time in AR. I too, love Fatalii's and Yellow 7's.

Welcome Mike

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! So much good info here it's almost overwhelming. I am trying to figure out the mechanics of posting, replying, quoting, posting pics, etc. I tried using Picasa for pics with no luck so, I tried photobucket. Success! Now I just need to upload some pics to there I guess.
Here's me saying howdy from my Bhut Jungle
DSC_0218.jpg

Well welcome from central virginia.Damn what a plantttttt.Enjoy your stay and have a great 1. Rich

Back