Howdy from Texas

Hello thp forum members. As my user name implies I'm a chillihead, a sort of accidental chillihead. I read somewhere online that cayenne pepper and honey reduces blood presure so I tried it and soon I was making hot sauce from super hots mixed with Jalapeno's as a base. My fave is Peach Ghost Scorpions. PS my blood pressure is normal now but that may also be from diet and exersize.PPS I am growing Carolina Reapers but they give me the Cap cramps something fierce.

Howdy and welcome from Slovenia!
Good for you that your pressure stabilizied... it's the peppers... and the exersize .. maybe a diet too.. but peppers made it better much faster.

:welcome:  to T.H.P. !      :onfire:

moruga welder said:
:welcome:  to T.H.P. !      :onfire:
do you have any PEACH SCORPION / GHOST SEEDS  my friend ? if you need some send me your addy , i got some extras i will send to you 

do you have any PEACH SCORPION / GHOST SEEDS  my friend ? if you need some send me your addy , i got some extras i will send to you

Thanks for the offer, got some in the fridge getting ready to germinate. Those are some tasty sweet pods with a strong but smooth burn. lov em

:welcome:  from sunny South Florida!  :woohoo:

Back