howdy y'all! hotpeppaharry checkin in from new mexico :-)

what's up everybody? name is harry, and i'm a lover of most things hot 'n' spicy!(i say most 'cause i haven't tried them all just yet, but i know when i do, i'll love them too!)
my motto is 'a habanero a day keeps the doctor away!'(or a ghost pepper..or both!)  can't wait to try some peppers hotter than the bhut jolokia, as that's the hottest i had to this point.
this year in the garden, i got orange habs, golden cayennes, and serannos...i'm new to growing peppers outside of jalapenos, so i'll have to peruse these forums for some pointers!
nice to 'meet' everybody and thanks for having me! :P

HIYA HARRY!!! :) and welcome aboard shipmate!!! You have found the chili Mecca!!! So much to do here don't be shy!! Hahaha doesn't seem like yer style!! Y'all seem like an upbeat chili head!! So get in there and make some friends!! :) share some recipes and eat a mess of pepper products!! Lots of fantastic vendors here with sauces that will blow your mind and your tastebuds!!!! Hahaha So have fun welcome to the community and post post post!
Murrells Inlet SC

:welcome: to the THP forums, Harry! Nice to have you join and be a part of the community! You definitely will find lots of information and help to indeed 'point' you along the way in the your chile growing adventures! Cheers to a great and abundant season this year!  :cool:

Back