• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

chinense HP22B-A (Reaper) pods in South Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any color on the other pods Tex?

This is called "Baiting".
Come on Tex....don't fall for these silly antics.
:shame:
Armac,
everybody sees through your ridiculous posts.
:stop:
Tens of thousand of folks will be growing the Reaper and reporting this summer.
Let them be the judge.

Get a life Rodney. :rofl:

Joe are you saying the yellow seed came from somebody else? Or is it a reaper?

Do tell Joe, you actually seem to know some facts....share them.

What is fictitious about yellow pods from creeper plants?

Shame on us.....?

Shame on you guys for selling unstable seeds.

We see through your sham Joe,, face it. You got caught, no blaming others.......confess.

No. Post one was Tex sharing his progress and pictures of his plant.
There's another thread for discussing the reaper.
Poor Tex got his thread hijacked by you lot bitching and arguing like menstruating school girls! Get back on track.
Heck Georgej way I see it... i don't reckon this darn here thread is ever gonna get back on track.

@ Mr. PepperJoe .... I've never had a doggon problem wit ya ! so reckon I'll ask ya this... are ya sure ya wana turn this shit personal !!!! ?

Plane and darn simple ! I bought the seeds ! sow the seeds ! one plant set pods ! and the darn things turned yella !

I will just take a pass. This time.

Tex pretty much summed it up.

Grow plants, get pods, pretty basic concept.

Edited out the part about talking to Ed and you knowing about the yellow pods Joe.

Was that something you were not supposed to say?

Soooooooo.....tell us what you know Joe....you did edt it, we all readit.

Also edited out the part calling the grow fictitious and the shame on you part.......

Why? Found out we were not lying?

Tell us what you found out.

So to sum this up, until Tex gets a few more pods.

1. Joe and the creator were aware of the yellow pods.
2. Yellow pods were never pictured in the sales releases.
3. There is no shame nor ficticious grow down here in S Texas
4. Joe edited his post to remove his comments about the
conversation he and ed had about the yellow pods. As well
as the derogatory remarks about Tex and his grow.

Transparency with data about products that are on the market should exist. If someone profits from the sale of a product and has general information, nonproprietary information, it should be shared with the buying public.

So to sum this up, until Tex gets a few more pods.

1. Joe and the creator were aware of the yellow pods.
2. Yellow pods were never pictured in the sales releases.
3. There is no shame nor ficticious grow down here in S Texas
4. Joe edited his post to remove his comments about the
conversation he and ed had about the yellow pods. As well
as the derogatory remarks about Tex and his grow.

Wow, I sure missed quite a bit of drama for not checking this thread for a few days while I enjoyed Christmas with the family.

Transparency with data about products that are on the market should exist. If someone profits from the sale of a product and has general information, nonproprietary information, it should be shared with the buying public.

Problem is, who is to say what isn't proprietary or privileged? As the consumer we can only guess. Capitalism doesn't demand transparency, actually I think for most of our history, we would just rather ignore how we got our cool neat products/ food/ whatever we buy. We loose less sleep not knowing. If you don't like Joe or trust what he sells, don't buy it. If Joe's sales figures fall off, he can make business decisions based on that information.

Though you may wrongly feel entitled to information as a consumer - that isn't the way the world works, nor likely ever will.

Businesses don't succeed by sharing everything. Those that do will soon find themselves undercut. Some git will do it for cheaper and avoid the mistakes you had to learn the hard way.

So lemme get this straight. One guy buys seeds and gets 1 plant from 1 of the seeds that has yellow peppers and you guys are all claiming that the seeds are now unstable and he shouldn't be selling them and etc etc? 1 seed. From 1 guy.... Seriously? No offense. But that's ridiculous. lol
Show me multiple plants from different growers and then you may have something. Seeds get mixed up. Maybe a seed to something else got mixed in or whatever else. You can't just claim shit is unstable and whatever else without multiple plants from multiple growers all reporting the same issues. Never thought there would be trolls on a hot pepper forum. Do you not have anything better to do?

I personally don't give two craps if its stable or not I just don't understand why someone marketing the apparent worlds hottest pepper can't show any proof of heat units and he has a right to sell whatever he wants but back up your product.

So slow: Tex is the only one who has had ripe pods so far, so we'll have to wait.

I don't think anyone is saying pepper Joe shouldn't sell the seeds, but some people are upset about his seemingly dishonest marketing.

Can we get back to the progress and growing of Tex's plant. This thread has started to be a train wreak, and that is not respecting Tex. Thanks :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back