• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

HP22B INFORMATION

He might have come up with the name using a seed planting grid.. I know a lot of carnivorus plants are named that way when they have Mixed letter and number names for cultivars and clones..

My guess would be that HP stands for something like Hot Pepper or some name and then 22B is the coordinates on the grid if thats how he did it, but Idk for sure.

Not sure about the name. I do Know that He has me testing 5 strains at the moment and soon as i'm done he will send out 4 more including the Carolina Reaper. I told him I wanted to work my way up the scale. From what I understand he has one even hotter than the reaper but I don't know if its stable. I did tell him that A LOT of people will be expecting access to the seeds in September. I just got done with the D strain and it tasted bitter but the heat was insane.

He might have come up with the name using a seed planting grid.. I know a lot of carnivorus plants are named that way when they have Mixed letter and number names for cultivars and clones..

My guess would be that HP stands for something like Hot Pepper or some name and then 22B is the coordinates on the grid if thats how he did it, but Idk for sure.

As far as i know it stands for Higher Power, pot 22, plant B. HP22B.

1. "HP###-XXX" is a kind of standard peppers "name" like i found in this website: ?
http://www.reimersee...nense_1368.aspx
you can see the "HP###" in gray between the name and the price line

2. if i have "strain 8" peppers, its = "F8" ?

sorry for the noobs questions, my English is not 100%, i read a lot - understand a little ;)

Back