• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

HP22B INFORMATION

I agree I would like to keep the thread open but lets move on. We all have a opinion and we can all agree to disagree at times. im not going to fight with folks and Mgold I respect you man. we all had some good points. I know all of us look forward to seeing what happens with the HP22B and Ed. All I do is eat the pod and give my opinion on taste and heat. Nobody can know for sure whats going on except a lab. I know my stomach,brain and mouth should all be in a labratory for testing. anyways lets see what the future holds. Its 60 Deg here people how is the weather where you live?

Hmm, I think part of the problem is marketing and high prices VS. people who don't profit off their peppers and seed trade, a clash of different goals and perspectives on peppers and the pepper world. I think comparing yourself with someone like MGold for what you do for the industry is wrongheaded. As far as I can tell, it's not his goal to contribute to the industry. There is more to the pepper world than industry (knowledge, community, creating new varieties, etc.). My goal for my crosses is to spread the peppers around for people to enjoy. I think Mgold has a similar perspective on the pepper world. I know others do. Someone like Ed has a completely different goal (I'm not saying this is good or bad). Well, that's my opinion on the matter.

81 in Myrtle Beach.

Just dropped several degrees after a severe Thunderstorm rolled in and out. Have had maybe 3" of rain in a few days now.
This cooling off should start throwing out some ripe SuperHot Pods.
YEA!!

Back