• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

hp22b!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just step back for a second and think. All you really need is cool looking pod, a manufactured air of secrecy, and a promoter. You too can sell thousands of packs of seeds and never release any scientific data prior to your sell date. That is all you have seen here.

Set it up on the late night infomercial, a canned technique, that in the short run, can net you some pretty good revenue.

If you think about it, nobody will ever sue you over the cost of a pack of seeds. You are home free.

Keep in mind I am not saying THIS particular pepper mentioned in this thread is invalid, I am just hypothesizing that this technique could generate a short term revenue stream, with little or no investment. Yapping on the net is FREE, and costs nada.

Food for thought.

Imagine that someone is a hobby pepper grower. Someone else grows a new strain of pepper and dares to try to make money off of it. That first person is jealous because they didn't figure out how to do it first. So they write disparaging comments and innuendo anonymously in a popular online thread and hope complaints about price and marketing will shut them down and they will be forced to give the new seeds away for free.

Not saying anyone here is doing that, but since we're making up scenarios I thought I'd throw that out.

Food for thought.

Our Father who art in heaven please forgive those that have beat this horse to death for they no not when to just shut the f%$k up. .

AMEN

hahahahahaha

I like how everyone kept talking about the same thing over and over again... and now everyone is talking about how we keep talking about the same thing over and over again... over and over again.

Dude we have to have something to bitch and cry about. it's the drama queen way. LMMFAO

I like how everyone kept talking about the same thing over and over again... and now everyone is talking about how we keep talking about the same thing over and over again... over and over again.

but you are right so i am going to just ignore this thread and leave it to others that want to kick the horse after it's dead.

A local member just texted me, he is sending me some seeds for FREEEEEEEE............bought from Ed, not MRJoe.

Yay...........I get to grow them too.

BTW it is raining in South Texas, have not seen that in months.

I had plans to buy the seeds from PepperJoe, but after reading all the post till the cows came home and my pigs flew off, I decided to wait and see all the post about the pod shapes and whether or not it messures up to its claims. I think that it won't be long before a new variety or hybrid will rise up and make its claim to fame. As for prices I have looked at several places and all of the super hots have pretty high price tags when you compare them to say the price of a jalapeno or a tobasco pepper neither of which is in the same class as the super hots. I may go and buy some Butch T. seeds or perhaps some Primo seeds for next year mainly because both my chiroprator and my grand daughter wants to try and fry their brain. I'll need to find me something that make a person squeel like a pig with his butt on fire, but as for the Reaper I'll wait on it.
George W.

Why haven't you given seeds out to prominent memvers here to grow the peppers out and back up your claims? Sorry pepperjoe, but until I see proof of your claims, this is nothing more than hype. Good luck with your exclusive brand. I'll wait until I can trade for them if they are worth it.

Hey,
if you are looking for Butch T and Primo seeds I would recommend getting them from the source:

THP Member: Primo (for Primo)
THP Member: Tigahb8 (For Butch T)
I would also recommend Pod 7 Brain Strain from the source http://www.brainstrain7.com/

--James

I am going to try to get to the bottom of this for everyone's sake. This is not taking sides in any way this is beneficial to everyone and should cut to the chase.

Joe, is there proof of the SHU rating of said tested pepper as in copies of lab results that you are going to publish, or Guinness certification and/or lab results that you are going to publish? If so, when and where?

Or

Are the results to remain unpublished and the numbers in the press release are the extent of your release of information regarding SHU of said tested pepper?

Please let us know so the bickering can stop and members can buy/discuss based on proof or trust.

Thank you!

I am going to try to get to the bottom of this for everyone's sake. This is not taking sides in any way this is beneficial to everyone and should cut to the chase.

Joe, is there proof of the SHU rating of said tested pepper as in copies of lab results that you are going to publish, or Guinness certification and/or lab results that you are going to publish? If so, when and where?

Or

Are the results to remain unpublished and the numbers in the press release are the extent of your release of information regarding SHU of said tested pepper?

Please let us know so the bickering can stop and members can buy/discuss based on proof or trust.

Thank you!

Well said... Looking forward to the answer.

A local member just texted me, he is sending me some seeds for FREEEEEEEE............bought from Ed, not MRJoe.

Yay...........I get to grow them too.

BTW it is raining in South Texas, have not seen that in months.
I hope they are tasty too! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back