• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Hurricaine Sandy will hit the Lehigh Valley Area

still waiting for my work to make a decision, there on backup generator and we haven't got the word yet as to what they wanna do
if they want us to come in or stay home, oh well its there money not mine,they have proven time and time again that they will spend it the way they want to even if it dosnt make any sense!!
typical corporate bull-crap!!, that generator runs on diesel that stuff is expensive!!

thanks your friend Joe

Got extremely lucky... very little rain and alot of wind. Just got in from work from a 6am report and well ALL buses, trains and trollies are up and running again.

My oldest son works in the subway tunnels downtown and he said though they are leaking pretty good they didn`t flood out like expected.

Lots of trees down, got a new trash can from somewhere and a piece of down spout from the neighbor.

well the clean up effort is going forward and there are many around me still without power, my work (home depot is selling generators like crazy, we had one guy camped out in the parking lot sinCE12:30 last night to buy, he was from Long Island NY
i counted 52 generators before i left this morning we sold a few before the store closed so we had a few more, its gonna be interesting to see how many if there are any left when i get there TONIGHT
last night i had to stop what i was doing and tare apart some wing stacks to get batteries we just got in that night, sold a ton of batteries and lanterns we were selling stuff right out of the boxes until the store finally closed AND up to that point not much of it hit the shelves, the people were very grateful to me and others for going out of there way to ripe into the fresh freight to get them what they needed

thanks again to all for keep us in your thoughts and prayers during this time of trouble

your friend AJIJOE

no generators left when i came in , but we got 153 more in tonight
watch how fast they sell!!

thanks your friend Joe

Wait until the repair work starts, shingles, plywood, windows anything for home repair will be flying out the door. Make sure they order plenty of plastic and tarps.....they will be begging for those.

Also shop vacs.....

Wait until the repair work starts, shingles, plywood, windows anything for home repair will be flying out the door. Make sure they order plenty of plastic and tarps.....they will be begging for those.

Also shop vacs.....
yeah they have been

but we cant seem to get enough generators

Back