• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

hydroponic hydroponic fatalii

lavish

i use botanicare pure blend bloom at about a 2/3rd dose. i also use liquid karma at about a 2/3rd dose but i have been out for about a month, and i use general hydroponics subculture B.
ph is around a 6 to 6.5 and i dont know the ppm/ec since i dont have a meter.

omri

i only ploinated maybe 10 flowers for a cross, while the rest of the polination is done by a fan.

just harvested 9 small peppers today.

100_4998.jpg

different pod shape from the ones harvested

100_5000.jpg

100_5002.jpg

still have been picking peppers of this plant for a bit, but no big harvests yet. had to trim off some side branches because they were getting to big.

101_5012.jpg

101_5011.jpg

101_5008.jpg

here are the plants i have outside at the moment.

101_5013.jpg

kung pao, rocoto, and la cruces

101_5014.jpg

101_5015.jpg

fatalii, tabago sweet scotch bonnet, 7pot and scorpion. they took a beating with some high winds and sunscald early this month.

101_5016.jpg

fatalii, the same seed stock from my hydro plant so we will see how it turns out.

harvested this one pepper today and there was one lone seed in it. it is one of my crosses i tried, so i planted it and see what will happen.

101_5022.jpg

101_5025.jpg

hell yeah

working on my indoor setup real soon, like yours alot damn tha on had a huge canopy, like the peppers goin keep it up bub,:onfire:

Hi Abf303,

How did you get on with trimming yours? My two hydro plants are about 3' wide mow and 3' tall and they need a hair cut. I just dont want to shock them chopping too much off.

Thanks, Chris

you should see the canopy now. it almost takes up the whole grow box. i will post pics here when i do another harvest in a week or so.

Ever use or are you familiar with any of the "salt-flush" products? I have a few hydro projects and am considering trying one on a NuMexy sorta plant before I do a staggered harvest and see if it makes a difference in taste.

i have seen botanicares clearex but have never tried it, it would be interesting to see the difference it would make.

the canopy before (the light is to the side for a week or so for some of my attempted crosses)
101_5149.jpg

and after trimming back
101_5150.jpg

and a pepper harvest
101_5151.jpg

Back