• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

hydroponic hydroponic fatalii

here is the biggest pepper on the plant, so far i counted 14 and there are still tons of flowers forming.

101_4901.jpg

101_4903.jpg

i think the leaves are trying to sweat...

that is usually caused by too much water...

maybe its the length of time of the fill period.. ( 15 minutes seems long to me, but the results speak for themselves )...

that happened to a few of my plants and i think i narrowed it down to EDEMA.... google it, no harm in the plant from what i read..

Hotpeppa said:
i think the leaves are trying to sweat...

that is usually caused by too much water...

maybe its the length of time of the fill period.. ( 15 minutes seems long to me, but the results speak for themselves )...

that happened to a few of my plants and i think i narrowed it down to EDEMA.... google it, no harm in the plant from what i read..

Thats what i thought too. I have it on a Aji crisal.
Completely harmless

Hi abf303,

anychance you could take a couple of shots of your set-up with the res.. just curious.. and perhaps the light as well... thanks if you can, thanks if you cant..lol

yeah i dont think its genetics are pure so i was expecting a cross of some kind. i am growing 2 plants from the same seed stock outside, we will see once they ripen.

my grow room is getting crowded with alot my plants that are waiting to go outside. i must have mislabeled my plants when i planted them of my plant is a hybrid of some sort, but the pepper sure still look tasty.

101_4916.jpg

101_4929.jpg

some over wintered bhuts

101_4917.jpg

some thai orange

101_4918.jpg

Nice set up. Clean! Look forward to seeing what in fact that is later. I plan on growing a hydro mystery plant myself this year from a plant I grew out of a unknown mix bag.

so far i have repotted all of my plants into 1 gallon pots with fox farm ocean forest and coco coir mixture. my hydroponic plants are doing good, my scorpion is having a bit of trouble polinating but the fatalii/mystery plant is still producing a lot of pods.

101_4931.jpg

101_4932.jpg

101_4934.jpg

101_4957.jpg

Back