• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

I am convinced Lady GaGa is a blow-up doll

Have you ever known a more overly-accessorized human being in your life?

Seriously. She is made of plastic and is entirely inflatable.

Does anyone know where the deflator plug is on her?

Have you ever known a more overly-accessorized human being in your life?

Um, yes. Librace, Elton John, KISS, and almost every hair band and new wave band of the 80's.

I hate these threads that make fun of other people.
Comparing her to a blow up doll? Rude.
There are threads here for posting interests, likes, hobbies, music, books, and even bands that you LIKE.
A good rule of thumb is to never write (espescially on public internet forums),
anything that you wouldn't want that person in particular to read.
IMO.

She's a pretty talented girl with a lot of gimmicks. Her music is directed towards a very specific, and profitable market, and she has a great sense of personal expression. That doesn't mean I like her music, but I can respect what she's done, just like dozens and dozens of top 40 artists over the years. If you don't enjoy her gimmicks, perhaps you can respect something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPAmDULCVrU&ob=av2e

I was almost a music major ya know ;)

Love her or hate her, she's found her niche. I hadn't seen that video with Tony Bennet, but I knew she had a decent voice. I'm not sure why she felt the need to go the direction she did with all the publicity stunts, other than making piles of money :). I'll be interested to see when her 15 minutes are up. I wonder if she'll try to push the proverbial envelope with the gimmicks, or if she puts more time into actually singing...

Back