I got your cutting board right here!!

mrs. blues got me this beast of a cutting board for fathers day. I've been looking for one like this but the one's I've seen cost a fortune. She got this one for $30 bucks...I LOVE IT LOOOOOOOONG TIME. Dig it...

IMG_2405.jpg

Laminated...and THICK!! Chop Chop y'all!

IMG_2406.jpg

Post your board here!

Cheers, TB.

Booooo you need this one:
http://www.printfection.com/thehotpepper/If-You-Cant-Stand-The-Heat-Large-Cutting-Board/_p_3683083

I want a nice bamboo one but they go for like $100 here. When the choice is between a chopping board or a $100 worth of grog the grog seems to win every time!

That board my friend, is awesomeness wrapped up in a tortilla and served with Cotija cheese!!!

Love it and for 30$ is very inexpensive I WANT

I totally agree with TB.
I've got a glass cutting board, and there's no way I can keep my knives sharp with it !
Wood rules !

Blues I want one like it do you know where she bought it.Thats supper great.

I'll have to ask her but I think she got it at a joint called Ross. or was it Koles? I'll ask.

I totally agree with TB.I've got a glass cutting board, and there's no way I can keep my knives sharp with it !Wood rules !

Amen brother.

$10 bamboo cutting board.
141.jpg

Nice. Love that knife. For some reason it just looks Canadian, almost like the old trappers knives. I dig it.

thats cuz it is a friend of grandma's made that knife out of an old sawblade. its around 35 years old.

Hey TB is that a calphalon board?It looks just like mine.I can't say this enough but WOOD RULES!

I dunno'. I thought they only made pots. I ripped the packaging off the 'thang and don't think I even looked at the label. I love the laminated wood on this. One thing I did have to do was oil it up 3 times as it was pretty dry. When I sanitize it, I use a sponge with a little bleach. It told mrs. blues that this cutting board will never EVER be dunked under the faucet.

That is so funny TB!I had to tell my wife the same thing as I saw her gettin' ready to dunk it into the sink.I clean mine with soap and water and then mist it with white vinegar for sanitizing.I also use mineral oil on it about once a month or so.Mine is about five or six years old and looks like the day I bought it.

Okay, TB..........you did ask for it!

Try this one on for size~ 33" x 24" x 6" 41" diagonal
cuttingboard005-1.jpg

cuttingboard002-1.jpg

and No, it ain't from Texas! :cool:

edit- photo size

Well Jeminy Cricket on a crutch SL! That 'thangs a monster! Looks like its been well mojoficated and used!
don't be mad at me, TB, but I don't actually use that cutting board. It's an end cut from a gluelam ridgebeam from a house. Someone brought 3 of them over for a bonfire one time and we all said "wow, that would be a great cutting board" And if it didn't weigh about 60 pounds, I might actually use it! Another guest did take one home, but I don't know if they ever put it into use. I just couldn't resist! :lol:

I had to roll it end over end out of the firewood pile and I think I threw my back out trying to lift it onto the table. I guess that's what I get for trying to play a joke on ya~

Your board is really is an awesome board and it's a REAL cutting board.

Back