• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

I have aquired some pure 16 crystals ... how shall I eat them??

Muso's ebay store has been empty for a while. Page might still be up because it's still paid for. Someone else on another thread said he was out of business too.

Howdy, Y'all....

Been out of the scene for a little bit. Stopped selling my product mainly from misuse by customers.

A few things to note about Pure Cap Crystal. This is a Powdered form of the crystal. It has been ground and some clumping will occur, giving a 'flake' effect. Can you imagine salt that has been ground?? It's still crystaline, just ground up.

I is NOT readily water soluble. Like trying to dissolve WAX in water. It doesn't happen. You get a suspension mixture at best. Little particles of wax (Solute) suspended in the water (Solvent), a mechanical mixture that has to be agitated to maintain it's apparent dilute state. Alcohol will 'melt' the pure cap, but it will separate over time leaving a little pool of pure cap in a liquid state. (and remember that Over The Counter vodka, which has the least taste of any alcohol - let's not debate this - is 40% pure alcohol, and even then as it imparts some of it's properties to 'melt' the crystal, is essense 'diluting' the strength of the pure cap already.

Now, a little math: The vial holds approximately 1/2ml FULL. It's only half full, therefore approx. 1/4 ml. One CUP equals 236.6 ml. Already the ratio, if you add the WHOLE vial to ONE CUP, you'll get a ratio of 1/4:236.6, or 1:946.4. Almost 1000 times dilute. Soooo, 16 million reduced 946.4 times is 16906.17. That 16906 SHU for a CUP of anything with a WHOLE VIAL of crystal. That ain't so bad when you think about it. Can you imagine a single grain in a gallon? What would the ratio be? How many grains in a gallon???? Now YOU do the math.

Ok, so we decide to be brave and put a tiny crystal on our tongue. Now we can get into solubility again and bring into the equation surface area. What has more surface area: a cube of sugar or the equivalent free flowing on a teaspoon? RIGHT!! the free flowing has a LOT more surface area. Exponentially more! (A cube of sugar on your tongue just sitting there doesn't taste very sweet, does it, compared to the equivalent poured in your mouth.....) So, don't put a crystal on your tongue. Crush it up to give it A LOT of surface area. Now yer f*ct.

I have the MSDS on this product. I've stopped selling it (to the general public) due to gross misuse. Someone is going to hit the right combination and really be in for a ride. I know for a fact about respiratory distress, first hand, from this product.

Be careful, be safe, be smart.

Muso/Mike/Hotternell.

To all my fans and friends, Thanks. To all the rest..... :-P

I think I am one of Muso's pure 16 misusers??
After posting a few video's of me eating it and others I can relate to what he was saying , so I took what I had left and mixed it with a little vodka and used a torch and a spoon to heat it up.
I cooled the mix on a ice cube and ate it and it was hotter than befor but it did not kill me .
I am thinking of buying a new vial and eating all of it disolved in vodka and this time I will again tape it and post my results .
I am more excited for my naga plants to make some killer peppers as I see what they did to hippy .

later

shayne

Back