• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

I have aquired some pure 16 crystals ... how shall I eat them??

I used to have a tazer but lost it .
I am thinking of a vid with some pure 16 followed by a shot of black mamba with a tazer zap for show...
today I mixed up a bowl of black mamba and mayo for my sub and it was dam good.
I like alot of sauces but the very hot mixed with mustard or mayo will give heat but not alot of sauce flavor and thats a good thing in some cases.

I see you're upping the stakes & believe you're a masochist like Sickmont said or really looking for attention or your 15 min of fame - take your pick ?
so hell lets go all out - do the shot of pure cap in a shot of blk mamba then tazer yourself in the crotch. hey anything less than that you're a wimp ;):rolleyes::lol: BTW its a joke but you are hellbent on inflicting some serious pain upon yourselve, why ?

chilehunter said:
I see you're upping the stakes & believe you're a masochist like Sickmont said or really looking for attention or your 15 min of fame - take your pick ?
so hell lets go all out - do the shot of pure cap in a shot of blk mamba then tazer yourself in the crotch then for the final act do/pierce the jacob ladder on your dick. hey anything less than that you're a wimp ;):rolleyes::lol: BTW its a joke but you are hellbent on inflicting some serious pain upon yourselve, why ?

The burn from cap I can take .
the taser is just me showing off...
my nuts will never be included in any of this ..
I hope to get the 16 million soon .

shayneyasinski said:
The burn from cap I can take .
the taser is just me showing off...
my nuts will never be included in any of this ..
I hope to get the 16 million soon .

well if you can take the burn from pure cap. wouldnt it then be just you showing off for this part ? & you already said the tazer part is for showing off, so the whole ordeal is just to show off & get your 15 mins of fame.

so might as well go all out & do it in style, since the basic zap on the arm or leg is boring to watch, tazer yourselve in the crotch :lol: just imagine all the people watching you on YouTube heck you might even get a spot on Jay Leno's show if you can recreate the incident on their show. heck you might even get some kind of indorsements from some company :think: :lol:

ps. I've heard if you tazer youself its not so easy to let go of that button so you only get a short zap ;)

fisting_mayfield said:
Dude... you're mad

Just make sure you video it all!!!

What music would you put as a soundtrack?

It would almost have to be something industrial, perhaps some Ministry?

DEFCON Creator said:
Ahhh yes, either "NWO" or "Jesus Built My Hot Rod". Actually, the latter of the two has the perfect lyrics for it.

Hey, great minds think alike. I was actually thinking of "Jesus Built My Hot Rod" when i typed that.

Back