• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

I just received my shipment

Wow, that would be a great thing to have my mail lady drop off. You have a link to the company you could share? Please!

I was on there a couple weeks ago and all the superhots are gone...sinora...see ya later alligator....Glad you were able to get some!!

I just checked my bhut's.....one is starting to sprout....after about 3 weeks or so....wooooooooo hooooooooo!

Let us all know how tasty these peps are.:mouthonfire::hell::mouthonfire: Have a good one!

Very nice indeed!

Remember ya can save seeds outa those for growing your own too. Just rememebr to wear gloves.... ;)

I also got several boxes from those folks. Super nice hotties !!

I thought about saving some seed , but my fear is they have got crossed in the field. I don't know that for sure.

I would think what they grow for seed stock would be grown in small areas that are isolated. But then I don't have a clue how much land they have for their gardens.

Peace and enjoy ,

P. Dreadie

I was actually thinking about ordering some peppers from them as well but The bhuts and several others said they were not in stock so I never got around to doing it. I am going to head there in the spring and pick up a plant or two from them though.

P. Dreadie said:

I thought about saving some seed , but my fear is they have got crossed in the field. I don't know that for sure.

I would think what they grow for seed stock would be grown in small areas that are isolated. But then I don't have a clue how much land they have for their gardens.

Peace and enjoy ,

P. Dreadie

I wouldn't worry about it too much, they know what they are doing. Besides, if I paid that much for chiles, you can bet I'd take advantage of free seeds. :)

A little Info. on their operation:
http://www.chileplants.com/aboutus.asp?section=1

-QS

A lovely box of heat and i Love The mad hair figure in the picture with his Fatalii..Plant them seeds and hopefully have a great crop next year of heat as a bonus :)

shakes - thats a good box of hot chiles ya got there :cool: & the pods look great.

P. Dreadie said:

Peace and enjoy ,

P. Dreadie

if you dont have the seeds already for that type of chile, then I'd save the seeds.
even if they did cross I'd think the next season pods would still stay close to original species of chiles.

like quad said
"Besides, if I paid that much for chiles, you can bet I'd take advantage of free seeds"

ditto, I would too!
until you actually buy/get some pure seeds of whatever chiles you want I'd use those seeds (that may be crossed or might not ?)

P. Dreadie said:

Peace and enjoy ,

P. Dreadie

There is a chance of cross pollination but the ratio might be better in bigger fields where the plants of one variety stand close together than in one's own yard, balcony or winter garden where different varieties stand close together.
Btw.: accidentally cross breeding those hotties might still not bring out watery bell peppers...;)

Back