• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

I saw the Chemo/Cancer guy today

LOL- Supers only help out I think.

Help with the head trips from people,in hard times, I think help out as much or more.

I thought I was bullet proof until a year ago.

It really messes with you when you find out you aren't.

I am still dealing with stuff mentally.

Hard to try and deal with Cancer stuff.

I work nights and almost ALL the stuff on TV is adds for some Cancer type thing OR Lawyers doing class action suites for drugs.
SO,I can't escape thinking about Cancer or the dope I'm doing...at times.

Cancer wasn't as hard to deal with,it would either kill me or not.
Now I'm dealing with health and mental issues and stuff I didn't consider.

Like most illnesses I figured I would be dead or cured.
I NEVER thought Chemo after effects would be worse than the Cancer.
I was never sick for years before either.

This Cancer stuff has been going on for several years,un diagnosed.

9 months Cancer free,first 2 years are critical.5 yrs. is considered that you are cured.

I just had a birthday.I plan on many more.

Thank you-EVERYONE for your support and putting up with my attitude at times.

People who get the worst possible news and just keep going are amazing.  I wonder if it would not be uplifting for you to give a google to the things President Carter has been doing lately.  Not much different than before he received horrible news; still teaching Sunday school, still building houses.  At 90 something years old, he is an inspiration.  From what I know, you seem to have similiar character.

Hold that hammer high.

That's fantastic news. I've lost family to that bitch cancer. Awesome to hear you beat its ass. I can't imagine the mental toll of dealing with something like that. Physical has got to be bad enough

Keep on posting. Enjoy reading what you post

Oh and Happy belated birthday

What I know is cancer is not a sickness or a virus/infection whatever. It is a reaction from the immune system, telling you you have too many toxins in your system. This could be the result from poor diet, not enough exercise, stress, organ failure or environmental factors. Cancer is actually a defense mechanism of the body, if it wouldn't separate the most toxic stuff it can't get rid of, you would die in very short time! Cancer loves sugar, but that doesn't mean you can't or shouldn't eat fruits and veggies, mostly veggies. Cancer thrives in acidic, oxygen deficient areas of the body.
Chemotherapy is a brutal, inefficient way of "treating" cancer, it has a survival rate of about 2%, which includes patients who survived for 5 years. If you die after 5 years and 1 day, it still counts as a success, to the cancer business. Yes, chemo is BUSINESS, a big dirty one at that and growing - about 600 BILLION dollars are spent every year worldwide on this "treatment". For what, 2%? really? you think they don't know better? they do, they just don't want to tell you because its like shooting yourself in the foot - for them. 600 BILLION dollars. Don't misunderstand me, my purpose is not to frighten you or anyone suffering.
What I'm trying to say is the current medical system uses an allopathic way of medicine, meaning they treat the symptoms instead of the underlying cause. That is why so many people will suffer from cancer again after they are "cancer free" for a while. Your doctor can't even recommend you "alternative" therapies, because they would lose their license or even face jail time - even if they know that treatment would work.
Everyone has cancer cells in their body, circulating in the blood, but a healthy person can get rid of them before it would cause any problems. So you really need to enhance your immune system, with natural sources of vitamins, minerals, enough fiber, heavy anti inflammatory foods like: garlic, cinnamon, ginger, hot peppers, turmeric with black pepper, lemon, walnuts etc.. exercise!
High grade cannabis oil from indica plants (CBD dominant) is your BEST BET for killing cancer! Just google Rick Simpson - run from the cure.
If you haven't already, learn not to stress because it is very important, focus on the successful outcome not on the condition.

Glad to hear.  I didn't know you were sick.  I'm not the healthiest person, but I try to eat a few raw almonds a day.  I am an Edgar Cayce reader.  He had 
said "Better an almond a day, than a apple a day.  It helps to prevent cancer.

smokemaster said:
Tests,PET scans look Very cool!
TODAY.
Tests look VERY cool,I'm getting over Chemo faster than expected.

I'm posting this because lately,people tell me I've had an attitude or post LONG,too long posts.

YUP,I post as I do because they might be my last posts-IF that makes/Made sense to you...

I thank the people that have E mailed me who understand my head trips.
(EVEN PEOPLE WHO I DON"T AGREE WITH THEIR POSTS ABOUT WHATEVER SUBJECT AT THE TIME.)

Post opinions mean nothing in general.
The same poster CAN understand a person in need of mental support.

One specific person that I don't care for their posts wished me well AND in an E mail ,UNDERSTOOD and had or is dealing with long term Health problems wished me well...
Several people sent me well wishes.

I have gotten a LOT of support from people over the last year from you guys.

I posted this to let people know,their E mails and understanding my head trips REALLY meant a lot,AND still do to me.
Thank YOU VERY MUCH.

I just survived 9 months past Chemo,I had a birthday and the Doc. said I'm doing cool.

What more could I ask for today?

I've been going through some really, really difficult stuff that I've been keeping to myself. There's nothing you can do but keep moving forward and be glad you're still around to do it. Keep up the good fight, man.

Very glad to hear SM - I have several friends dealing with this and it's anything but easy. I wish you continued success with your recovery. :cheers: 

Ps - FUCK cancer! 

Back