I think I'm back......

Just want to say hello, again. I haven't been here in a while. I can't even believe my password still worked. So??? I got a lot of lurking to do. Who's new here and who's old here? It's like I just woke up from a coma. And it wasn't rehab. It was worse... I think what kept me from here was a weird rare disorder that some call a "full time day job".

But anyways, HELLO FROM OAKLAND, CA!!!!!!

Just want to say hello, again. I haven't been here in a while. I can't even believe my password still worked. So??? I got a lot of lurking to do. Who's new here and who's old here? It's like I just woke up from a coma. And it wasn't rehab. It was worse... I think what kept me from here was a weird rare disorder that some call a "full time day job".

But anyways, HELLO FROM OAKLAND, CA!!!!!!

Hello from Washington State! For a lot of real fun, try being SELF EMPLOYED!!!!! Not only do you get to work full time, you get to work nights and weekends! And HOLIDAY WEEKENDS!

Kind of like the mods on THP?!?>!??? :lol:

and then you get to sit at home for weeks on end waiting for the phone to ring :crazy:

good to see you back posting, Scarpetti, hope all is well.

:welcome: from Vermont.

It must have been so awful long hour!!

I can't stay away for more than 24 hrs…I get the shakes!!

Thanks, all of you. Now if the rest of the country didn't hog up all the Sun! Just the Sun, though.. Not the 200 degree temps that a lot of you have been dealing with!

I tried the full time job and getting shot at in the gulf broke of that.Welcome back big time! Rich

Back