If only I had more time and money...

Hey this is Sam from Zane & Zack's Zane and Zack's World Famous Honey Co.

I am the married father of 4 sons. I live in the Seattle, WA area (Renton). We own a small hot sauce company. We (my wife and I) both have day jobs as well. We are passionate about food, cooking, eating, watching others cook, as for me, kick in camping, fishing,and hunting. I daydream about food! I think about what I'm going to cook, and dream about what I'd like to cook. For me it doesn't have to be hot. It does have to have BIG flavor though. Furthermore, textures and visuals of the foods we eat are huge. Not to say I can't take the heat, there are videos of me eating the Trinidad Scorpion, and 7 Pot Douglah. I like hot, it just doesn't have to be that way every meal!

If I had more $ and any free time I would dedicate a very large part of my day to cooking, blogging, and talking about cooking and blogging! I am very few and far between a writer for thehotzoneonlineMy link, and have done several reviews and posts on the original hotsauceblog. I have checked out this blog many times, but didn't want to enter yet another forum that I have no time to dedicate to. I would love to compete in the Hot Pepper Awards, but it is yet another expense that we cannot afford at this time. One of these days... Hopefully I will have the opportunity to sit and type more often.

Anyways, greetings my chilehead friends!

Take Care,

Sam

Man, I thought I was the only one having those dreams.
When it come to "HOT" no other forum understands it better than the THP!!
Welcome aboard Sam!!

We'll be here when you decide to come back!!
I'll leave the light on for ya!!

Good luck!!

Welcome, fellow Washingtonian Chilehead!

Glad you joined the forum. It seems to have something for everyone, you can participate as much or as little as you wish.

I'm looking forward to meeting you and your family in person soon. And I hear you about daydreaming about food, and sauces, and flavors, and bbq ribs, and Bacon, and...Lemon Drops, and........

:welcome:

SL

Glad you joined, heard of the products, and seen you on Food Network.

Welcome from Fort Worth...

Welcome Sam. I love this site. As you know, me & Maggie are bascially in the same boat. If there wasn't a passion for this stuff, I wouldn't be in it either.

Howdy Neighbor!

9.gif
TO
4_logo.png

I hear ya about not every meal has to be spicy, but I do like to get a good burn on.........

Welcome Sam. I love this site. As you know, me & Maggie are bascially in the same boat. If there wasn't a passion for this stuff, I wouldn't be in it either.
I forgot, there is also video of me eating 6 wings slathered in DM MK II. John laughed at me, because basically I was speachless and quietly suffered through the pain wondering if they were gonna stay down!

Hi Sam and welcome again. I was wondering if there are any dairy (milk protien) or Nut products in your Chipotle honey or the Stinger that won an award at ZestFest. I am interested in those and looking at your website I was not sure. My son (14) has serious food allergies. He would probably only like the Chipotle honey. The Stinger would be for me.

Thanks Mike

Back