• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

If you could receive on chile gift this Christmas, what would it be?

Like the stores, I am getting ahead of myself, but I am curious to see what you all have on your chile wish lists this year. Who know, Santa might just bring some of them to you...

a picture of you in a speedo eating a microwaved hot dog!

coco%20puking.gif

fresh pods, i am a fresh chile head haven't tried any superhots yet growing some but still gotta ways to go before mine are ready

I wish for these damn fruit flies to bugger off! >.<

That way I won't need no chilli gift... because I will already be loaded with chillies. :D

Thank you

No probs bro. They are really fun. It's the wierdest thing smelling a lemon slice and tasting lemon as you bite it but getting pure sugar and lemon flavor without the sourness. The miracle berry itself is a tiny bit sour too so when you eat it it starts sour and gets sween in like 30 seconds it's wild.

Interesting................

My wish list, I guess, would be....some people to enjoy the super hot burn with (don't have anyone around that likes it hot like me)

Some airpots would be nice..

A grow tent would be even nicer...lol

A bottle of BrainStrain Sauce from PRF
" " " " JaG's tongue twister
" " " " Skobyian

Some bad ass spice jars

And maybe some xanthan gum and pectin

Oh and a few shirts from some of this sites best sauce makers would be pretty awesome too.

Back