• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

IGG (Passow) Grow Log 03-07-2008

Possable VFT Spotting!

It's a bit early to tell and don't go congradulating me yet, but I think one of the VFT seeds has started to hatch. It looks like a tiny root is reaching out of the bottom of the seed. We'll know more tomarrow.

teh purple penguins said:
hehe hatch i like that terminology. good luck igg.
Thanks. Ya, I always use hatch, sounds much cooler. Plus it's really more appropriate when you look at VFT seeds (look like small black eggs) and the resulting plant that emerges is like a beast from hell has burst forth.

i think of plants like a VFT and they make me feel bad for eating peppers.. then i forget after i go OMG OMG OMG HOT

i also have a facination with carnivorous plants i wish i knew more about them. *takes out sundering google helm of quick searching* i shall read. *plops on head* it's just so crazy.. it makes my brain feel all tingly.

i love the tingly brain feeling, it's how i started growing orchids and african violets and now looks like CP's are next (damn you IGG, i have limited space as it is...). even peppers really, i start reading about why a plant is the way it is and its just so interesting i have to grow it myself and see.

imaguitargod said:
Thanks. Ya, I always use hatch, sounds much cooler. Plus it's really more appropriate when you look at VFT seeds (look like small black eggs) and the resulting plant that emerges is like a beast from hell has burst forth.

"Feed me, Jon / Feed me all night long - That's right, boy! - Go to it, Feed me Jon / Feed me all night long / Cause if you feed me, Jon / I can grow up big and strong. "

GrumpyBear said:
now looks like CP's are next (damn you IGG, i have limited space as it is...)
:hell:

Pam said:
"Feed me, Jon / Feed me all night long - That's right, boy! - Go to it, Feed me Jon / Feed me all night long / Cause if you feed me, Jon / I can grow up big and strong. "
Hehehe..Little Shop of Horrors.

Back