• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Im Back!

HEY HEY HEY!! Well time got away from me and I had a LOT of catching up to do with work and school. And I went to jail for a few days because some jackass hopped onto my WIFI and downloaded Transformers 3... Paramount was not happy, they actually sent people to my house to search my computer! But I was not worried because I didn't do anything... sitting in jail for 3 days sucked though... :mad: I wish I knew who did it... :evil:

So, anything interesting happen while I was gone?

So happy to be back!

Really?! That's one of the dumbest things I've heard in a really long time. Hell even if you did DL it. It's one movie.. for 3days in jail? :crazy: There's people out there with external hard-drives packed with thousands of illegally dled movies AND they're selling DVDs! WOW...

Well. After that story, I won't ever be DLing any movies online that's for damn sure. F that.

Good to hear it's all over with dude.

Password protect your wifi or everything anyone does is traced to you!

WB

Really?! That's one of the dumbest things I've heard in a really long time. Hell even if you did DL it. It's one movie.. for 3days in jail? :crazy: There's people out there with external hard-drives packed with thousands of illegally dled movies AND they're selling DVDs! WOW...Well. After that story, I won't ever be DLing any movies online that's for damn sure. F that.Good to hear it's all over with dude.
Yup! My advise is DONT DOWNLOAD MOVIES ILLEGALLY! I spent three days in jail and was looking at a $250,000.00 fine... after searching my computer and searching my house for "hidden hard drives" they dropped all charges and THEY put a password on my WIFI... Not worth it man!

That sucks! Paramount should go after those who put the movies on the web. But odds are that Paramount put the movie out there to bait the downloaders.

Back