• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

I'm old emough to remember when...

if you didnt have a new trapper keeper with some lame lazer design on it you got picked on.

I always had the inserts with the sports dude montage on it - and of course a handy dandy pen had them all wearing sombreros with Pancho Vila mustaches, or pirated out with eyepatches and parrots.

The trapper insert was nature's perfect doodle canvas.
:woohoo:

I remember at the ripe old age of 8, during the summer I would go out in the morning and my parents wouldn't see me until dinner. And there was no freaking out "Where have you been?"

Saturday morning actually had cartoons.

Everyone wasn't walking around with a phone stuck to thier head. Do you believe some people actual complain that they can't have their phone on for the 5 minutes it takes to reach 10,000 feet in a plane?

When we played sports, there were actual winners, and not everyone got a trophy.

I

I'm old enough to remember when a kid said "fart" he'd get to flavor test the latest flavor of soap and, depending how much mom bitched and how drunk the old man was, possibly a foot in his ass or a broken yardstick might appear.

Ha ! Little did they know !!!

OK. For you yunginz. That was Marilyn Chambers.
Google it.
I need to start a search engine and name it Screwgle.

Attachments

• mmivory.jpg
    mmivory.jpg
    242.2 KB · Views: 59
I remember beer in steel cans and the "churchkeys" used to open them. Outhouses out back and having to prime the pump
to get water out of the well at our house and not letting the bucket go to deep in the well at my grandma's house in the summer
or you would get white wiggly worms out of it,& I remember drinking that water too! Friday night fights on the radio, my grandma
cooking lunch for the whole family every Sunday, so it would be ready when we got out of church ( I could start talking about her cooking here, but that is a legend in itself!!).

Back