• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

International Tomato swap...

Tomatossssss

have a Few, ill see what can remember

Green Zebra
Galapagos
Sweet Cherry Gold
Tommy Toe
General Borghese
Acid Free

and prob half dozen more, will let ya know when find them

cheers
neil.

I am growing these tomatoes this year and very much looking forward to them..

Gold Nugget (cherry type)
Golden Gem Hybrid (cherry Type)
Super snow White (Cherry Type)
Green Giant
Hugh's
Pineapple Tomato
Cherokee Purple
Opalka
Golden Goumet Filler (stuffing type)
Standard Red Beefsteak

All plants are about 6 inches high now and will be going in the garden over the next few days. The onlt tom that's staying a bit smaller for some reason is the Opalka, and I'm not sure why? But it's still looking healthy.

I was also given a black russian by a friend and trying to see if I can fit it in somewhere....

I really only have what Hippy mentioned as i got them off his mate Luke and i dare say thats where he got them from.

You got any spare plants pip lemme know ;)

Yea Luke is my Bro inlaw and he got into tomatos as wanted to gro something so started with them. last Year a few Here sent me some seeds to get him Going..

Here was suppose to be this Years Tomatos,, But NOOOOOOOO

fUCKING customs,, Oh chilli's i can Have WHAT....WHAT Excuse Me, But for the Last 2 Years Customs has Taken Over $1000 EASY of My stuff,, Every Excuse Under the sun Been Given, But Look

SDC10803.jpg

Everything of Mine is Opened, Fair enough im an Eco Terrorist or whatever the fuck they call me, BUT chilli's Are Allowed Look, they Open and said Yup No Probs.. Wheres all mY $$$$ from the Past,,

hahaha But Wait theres More... The reason all those sheets are There are the Tomato's,,

They are Um Not allowed, UNLESS i pay $150 for a Permit, then $40 to have each Item assesed, and theres no guarntee that they will Pass, Now for the 6 Packets Of Tomato's @ $2.50 each,, Thats a Bit Much/ as already the US wanted $100 for a Phyto cert.. to get the $15 worth of seeds sent..

the Bottom Left Letter was From Marcelo in Brazil with a Heap of Brazilian and Amazonas Varities,, Unfortunatly Marcelo doesnt speak english that well so really hard to explain the Shitty customs take thing.. But Bob's letter with his Seed Company Logo all Over it, wasnt Touched and got some Orange Cobra's

any tomatos be cool.. have a few here going, siberian cherry's, black Russians , Thai Pink Eggs and Galapagos (i love those)

Ok thats my Yearly Customs Rant..

catch ya's

Well, if there's enough interest, perhaps we should rekindle the thread, and start a swap for the Southern Hemisphere? I'll compile a list later of what I have and you fellas can do the same. Those who want toms, but only have peppers can perhaps list those instead....

Should be fun! (HippySeed, you might want to rent a new post box, mate - or use yer Mum's place!)

Who's keen?

Back