• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

It's a New day! What time is it?

Sickmont said:
That guy kneeling down by the engine looks kind of familiar.
He also looks kinda pissed, almost looking like the guy on the right tricked him into eating a Naga and he's just realised what he's done....

i don't know for sure..but i would guess that he does. the guy kneeling down is our client. his name is john..would be pretty random if you knew him.

imaguitargod said:
He also looks kinda pissed, almost looking like the guy on the right tricked him into eating a Naga and he's just realised what he's done....

haha yea i can see that look. hes a really cool guy...i guess thats just his game face. could've been having some issues between runs..not really sure.

xgrafcorex said:
i don't know the details of the motor..but its a fully built up engine specifically made for high output set ups. heres a couple pics of his current project mustang at moroso. he has another mustang that is for the street that is putting down more than enough power!
IMG_3868s.jpg

IMG_3926s.jpg

second ones a bit blurry...didn't use a flash and wasn't as steady as i thought.

Soooooo.......Your client need that new Mustang painted?

Back