It's been awhile

Hey guys, 

Some of you may remember me from 4 years ago. I'm Casper, or xcsports. I was the young kid who participated in a bunch of the chats. I lost my account info and my old email information that I used for my old account so I thought I'd make a new one. The last time I logged in was July of 2012 and a lot has changed in my life since then keeping me away from the pepper world but I'm back. 

Over the past 4 years, I stopped being home schooled and attended public high school, continued running cross country and track (where xc came from other than my name Alex Casper), slowed down on my growing, and focused my time on school and started attending shows in my local music scene in the philly area. I'm also a vegetarian now!

Many hobbies of mine changed over the years and I am now a music promoter, sophomore at Temple University studying history and education and I hope to go to law school. I spend a lot of time in political debates, hanging with friends, spending time in the city. But I'm back home for a year to save some money, and I actually plan on moving out in a year and having my own place in philly and possibly doing some urban gardening and running concerts in my basement while living with friends. Because of college, I haven't spent time growing this year. But I plan on getting into it again next year. 

So what's up guys?  :)

:welcome:  back! Nice to have you back aboard the Pepper Train... always an extra seat! Best of luck with school and your other endevours - you get out of it what you put in, stay focused and stick with it!!  :cool:

Back