• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

It's good to be back

bubbaschili said:
why can't i have something as good looking as this stalking me??? i would slow down and give you a itenerary

Excuse me while I try and fit my head through the door. Where have you been? I missed the man in the costume.

bubbaschili said:
why can't i have something as good looking as this stalking me??? i would slow down and give you a itenerary

Tsk, some sweet young thang with a nose piercing walks in, and you just forget about all of us who've been trying to sidle up close enough to cop a feel for ages and ages.

*harumph!*

Pam said:
Tsk, some sweet young thang with a nose piercing walks in, and you just forget about all of us who've been trying to sidle up close enough to cop a feel for ages and ages.

*harumph!*

Wow, without really even thinking about it, I read that with a Southern accent....weird....

i guess you all scared him away! :lol:

welcome back if you see this chilliman. i too was MIA for a bit and still sorta lurk more than i post.

thanks to all my mates for welcoming me back. looks like there's been some activity going on in my absence - you guys be sure to put a teabag over your buds lest you cross-pollinte each other...

the dancing chilliman is back!

chilliman64 said:
thanks to all my mates for welcoming me back. looks like there's been some activity going on in my absence - you guys be sure to put a teabag over your buds lest you cross-pollinte each other...
A cross-breed of you and Pam would make the best sense of humour ever.

rainbowberry said:
A cross-breed of you and Pam would make the best sense of humour ever.

While it would vastly improve the spewings that upside down, bewhiskered, grobian hebatite calls humor, the damage to my gracious and erudite repartee would be ghastly!

imaguitargod said:
No one breed with me...I think someone pissed in my gene pool...

I would expect you to have psychedelic children, all pink, purple, blue, and green, and they would probably glow in the dark, too, the cute little dickens!

Back