• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

It's growing season again! Please take this survey...

Hey guys... I ducked out of here for the winter but am back and ready to start planting this weekend in good ol So Calif! I look forward to everyone's progress this season and some of those beautiful chili photos!!

That aside, I have a favor to ask any of you who can help me by sharing your opinions in a 2 minute survey (I swear) about your perception of the U.S. automotive industry and the bail out loans. It would be very much appreciated even though I don't know you guys personally. The survey was created using Zoomerang, a legitimate survey tool and is in no way affiliated with any type of malice or tracking effort. As a matter of fact, it is 100% anonymous and doesn't require any information of yours including not requiring an e-mail or anything... just go to the link and take the survey.

Your opinion matters and will help to understand the consumers’/publics’ opinion about the US auto industry bail out loans!

Thank you VERY MUCH!!!

http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/?p=WEB2293SP3KYPQ

Thanks again.

Thought I'd bounce this to the top just this one time. I know some of you are going "what the hell (I can't be bothered)!?" What can I say, I'm looking for some help here from the pepper folks.

And now back to your regularly scheduled pepper talk.

moved to Lounge...this is not pepper growing....

Back