It's Time to Spread some of Brazil to Ya'll - CLOSED

I think the tails are significantly longer, but I'm not 100% sure Potawie. I just left them labeled as they were offered to me from a Brazil source.

Chris

Generous of you :cool: Nice looking pods very similar to Chupetinho do you have a picture of the plant with pods? They are very juicy love them
(For the peeps in Spain that want to try some pm me)

How bout it still got room for 1 late 1? If still available pm me an addy and will be on it. Rich

Looks interesting - I'll play, if there's still room.

Thanks Chris.

A lot received, but still waiting on envelopes from these members as of today:

Justaguy
hot stuff
chile_freak
Datil Patch
Hendrix1326
PepperBen
Hixs
Mikeinsc
Downriver

Justaguy
hot stuff
chile_freak
Datil Patch
Hendrix1326
PepperBen
Hixs
Mikeinsc
Downriver

I sent my envelope out I believe Thursday or Friday, so that might be why it's not there yet.

Chris,

Mailed out Thursday afternoon (9/08). lmk if you still don't have it.

Thanks

Received mine yesterday very nice little pepper only the smallest hint of any heat and plenty of seed in them. In fact after I use the second pepper and dry the seed should be able to offer some of them up to any who want some and missed this deal. 48 seeds in the largest and first pepper used. This will be a nice pepper to grow for sure. Thanks Chris for sharing with us all.

Received mine yesterday very nice little pepper only the smallest hint of any heat and plenty of seed in them. In fact after I use the second pepper and dry the seed should be able to offer some of them up to any who want some and missed this deal. 48 seeds in the largest and first pepper used. This will be a nice pepper to grow for sure. Thanks Chris for sharing with us all.

That's an offer I wouldnt wanna miss, those peppers look beautifull!

Back