• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

annuum Jalapeños Probed In Outbreak

I always loved patrolling "Bloody 41" when I was a game warden down there...never knew what I was going to come up against...I patrolled it from Ochopee to just past 40 mile bend...

Reason I ask about Key West is I am trying to contact that Peppers owner and see if I can get any details on the Naga Jalokia he gave me....maybe the name of the person growing it and where the seeds came from...I probably won't ever get back down there...

AlabamaJack said:
I always loved patrolling "Bloody 41" when I was a game warden down there...never knew what I was going to come up against...I patrolled it from Ochopee to just past 40 mile bend...

Reason I ask about Key West is I am trying to contact that Peppers owner and see if I can get any details on the Naga Jalokia he gave me....maybe the name of the person growing it and where the seeds came from...I probably won't ever get back down there...

Have you tried calling them? I probably won't be going down that way until at least early next spring.

no, I joined their website and will email the owner when I get to work Monday...have to wait for a confirmaiton email and respond before I can ask questions...stupid me had the confirmation email sent to my work addy and I am home today... :lol:

AlabamaJack said:
one glass of white wine huh...I bet the blokes like that...

No not really because I avoid it like the plague. I usually drink pints of Stella Artois and even after a load of those I won't latch on. It just dosen't do to me what white wine does, I seem to turn into one of those high maintenance girls when drinking white wine and that's not me, the sparkling stuff's the worst.

well girlfriend...you have to go with what you know...I used to get amorous with tequilla...or at least that is what I have been told.....

:lol: I've never had Tequilla. At least that's just what you were told, I remember, I remember too well but obviously had little control at the time.

rainbowberry said:
:eh: What's the Coyote ugly thingy AJ? An American thing?

Yeah. Something about drinking heavily and going to bed drunk with a supermodel and waking up sober with something along the lines of fresh roadkill.

Back