• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

annuum Jalapeños Probed In Outbreak

Necrocannibal said:
They linked the Salmonella outbreak to a pepper farm in Mexico that grows Jalapenos and Serranos and adivse everyome to not eat fresh peppers of this kind so be careful.

Of course I ate Jalapenos last night and Serranos the night before, both fresh. :doh:
I have a bunch of serranos in my fridge right this very minute. I'm not worried and will not hesitate to eat them raw. I refuse to live in fear. To the best of my knowledge, the produce i buy is grown domestically anyway.

I love the scare tactics the news uses though. As if it's going to trigger this mass outbreak of sammamella(;)).

I'm gonna go munch some e-coli habaneros now.

A sammamella sammich sounds good right about now.

Oh OK, at least you can blame something, I thought you were being naughty with the sandwich bit and well the salami :oops: Right, well I'm off to see if my plants have grown since this morning.....

* Bad, bad, mind, it's in urgent need of a clean *

rainbowberry said:
Oh OK, at least you can blame something, I thought you were being naughty with the sandwich bit and well the salami :oops: Right, well I'm off to see if my plants have grown since this morning.....

* Bad, bad, mind, it's in urgent need of a clean *

:hell:
i love being such a bad influence on people.

Hey RB, I can post that both my salamis and my plants grew today.

Must be good enviro eh? Philperv can attest to the godness of a dirty mind on hotnesssss.

Sickmont said:
:hell:
i love being such a bad influence on people.

You have no idea...lol

The last woman to out-perv me, she died in a large pyre about 1570.

Oops. Did i gain another level of hell for lighting it? Prolly.
What else is new. The devil is afraid of me....I know his weakness..US.

I've lived in and around time for too long..He knows that. I'm not afraid of him. Ever faced the real Diablo?...he likes many names, pompous ass, it makes him feel good. He's a a winey bitch. oooww, fire..so naughty.. eat me, you liked the sheet in angola lil hore.

I call him my bitch....he can't kill what is centuries dead and never one of his. I'm not of God nor Him... :> He fears ME. Don't you lil ho Messedstopfleeas?

I'm out of your reach, and no human can sway me. G'day.

You got nothing fallen angel,...I proved that in cali al those years ago didnt I?. Stopped you cold and threw you out that window. Heh. Yes kids, there is a real devil..it's a spiritual and physical truth...just not as you'd think or could likely understand. We give him power, we make him real by our fear of the dark. He's the reality of all humankind's fears. That's his power, fear.

Nothing man. Bring something real next time.

Funny, I don't value much, do I? You hate that.
You killed what I love, I kill your ability to cause hate, to feel pain, to fear, to want to kill, all that pain and angustiae you love in us dumb humans. You wish Yahweh was in on this one, don't you...I'm older than that, my bones are of the ages before man was fooled...and you know it..ha!

But, I like this life...my last turn I know..but eternity is long eh?
That is where I win evertime..I have had love and hate in balance for the last thousand years..you hate that. Good. Neer shaal u winn.

No,I'm not deleting this post..it's the truth.

QuadShotz said:
Hey RB, I can post that both my salamis and my plants grew today.

Must be good enviro eh? Philperv can attest to the godness of a dirty mind on hotnesssss.

QuadShotz said:
You have no idea...lol

The last woman to out-perv me, she died in a large pyre about 1570.

Oops. Did i gain another level of hell for lighting it? Prolly.
What else is new. The devil is afraid of me....I know his weakness..US.

I've lived in and around time for too long..He knows that. I'm not afraid of him. Ever faced the real Diablo?...he likes many names, pompous ass, it makes him feel good. He's a a winey bitch. oooww, fire..so naughty.. eat me, you liked the sheet in angola lil hore.

I call him my bitch....he can't kill what is centuries dead and never one of his. I'm not of God nor Him... :> He fears ME. Don't you lil ho Messedstopfleeas?

I'm out of your reach, and no human can sway me. G'day.

You got nothing fallen angel,...I proved that in cali al those years ago didnt I?. Stopped you cold and threw you out that window. Heh.

Nothing. Bring something real next time. Funny, I don't value much, do I?
That is where I win evertime..I have had love and hate in balance for the last thousand years..you hate that. Good.

Another drunk diary :lol:

i Swear this place is like Alcoholics anonymous on a mid summer day out sometimes.. and as usual i missed the Bus..and the gin..and R.b running naked(half naked in the garden(dif thread) and its Friday to..:beer::snooty:

rainbowberry said:
Just don't let me near white wine, one glass and I'll attach myself to anybody :oops:

Gotcha.

*note to self....keep a lot of sauvignon blanc around if RB ever visits Florida*

one glass of white wine huh...I bet the blokes like that...

Hey SM...do you go to Key West often? And thanks for sending weather, remnants of Dolly have been hangin around and we got 1/4" inch rain this morning...believe it or not it was enough to fill all three of my rain barrels....165 gallons.....yipee...the nagas are gonna be happy...

AlabamaJack said:
one glass of white wine huh...I bet the blokes like that...

Hey SM...do you go to Key West often? And thanks for sending weather, remnants of Dolly have been hangin around and we got 1/4" inch rain this morning...believe it or not it was enough to fill all three of my rain barrels....165 gallons.....yipee...the nagas are gonna be happy...

I do Key West probably once every year or so for the weekend....silly place but it's pretty fun too. Last time we went we took the motorcycles on the Naples to Key West run down on US 41 through the everglades....what a ride. 4 hours of good solid therapy. Just gotta watch out for the turtles and gators in the road.

Back