food James World's Hottest Wings

James' World's Hottest Wings

By: Chef #744341
Feb 1, 2008

-Don't attempt to eat with an ulcer. 1 Fire Extinguisher(Optional)

Ingredients

2 lbs chicken wings, cut up buffalo style
6 whole serrano chili peppers
6 whole red chili peppers
10 whole jalapeno peppers
2 cups white wine
1 (2 ounce) bottle Tabasco sauce
1/2 (10 ounce) bottle worcestershire sauce
10 tablespoons cayenne pepper
10 tablespoons durkee brand hot sauce
1 tablespoon salt
3 tablespoons pepper
1/2 cup vinegar

Directions

1. In a blender, carefully puree the peppers, wine, vinegar and all spices. Caution, the fumes are deadly and wear rubber gloves or your fingers will burn!
2. Put the puree into a bowl and marinate the wings in the bowl in the fridge for 5 days.
3. After 5 days, carefully remove the wings and broil them until cooked. Usually approx 15 mins (+/- 5 mins).
4. Take the marinade, put it on the stove, add 1/4 cup sugar and heat to a boil. reduce until thick.
5. Pour over wings and re-broil for about 5 more minutes, serve with soda water for maximum heat effect but keep plenty of ice water handy.

Note: My nephew is making these for my son, who's known for surprising people with hot food..revenge time. Christmas Eve snack time should be interesting. They sound tasty and hot!

that doesn't sound too hot to me. they sound delicious, but i would not call them the hottest, not even close. i'd eat the hell out of them though.

Tablespoon salt :shocked:, Tabasco, Durkee, AND vinegar?! Hmm. Doesn't sound too good. I see this is not yours, so I don't think I offended you.

maybe James can't handle too much heat - 10 jalapenos, 6 serranos etc - sounds like something my grandma would put on her scones...

Nope not offended just found this recipe and a comment on the site was if it was joke recipe. It might sound hot to someone who doesn't eat peppers but now I'm wondering if this will even get to my son...he eats my nagas and bhuts..probably too much vinegar will be his first comment..he hates tobasco sauce.

I don't know if it's a joke recipe or just someone that knows nothing about cooking or wings. Marinate for five days and broil? No meat needs marinating for five days. I wouldn't even want chicken that was in the fridge that long.

I was going to comment that the hottest wings in the world are fried chicken wings with DefCon 1 with DefCon DMII mixed in....that ought to get the trick done...

AlabamaJack said:
I was going to comment that the hottest wings in the world are fried chicken wings with DefCon 1 with DefCon DMII mixed in....that ought to get the trick done...
Nope, the world's hottest is Defcon ZERO mixed with Defcon DMK MKII :P

or pure Defcon Zero....can you imagine?

I'd think the hottest in the world would have to use straight cap crystal but then thats just getting stupid. Well maybe some oleoresin :)

imaguitargod said:
Yes I can imagine. It would be glorious!
Can I watch? I want to see if it's glorious afterward :lol:

Back