• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Jamison's "Operation Pods" 2013 is a Mission Complete

Well THP, its that time of the year again. I've been anxiously awaiting to give life to these seeds that we all cherish so much. This year I'm gonna focus most of my grow towards Scotch Bonnets, with 14 different strains. Also have a few Supers and 7's with a few others as well. I still have 3 plants that have been overwintering and still doing good after another cutback and a bonide treatment for aphids. Heres the list :party:

Bonnets
MoA Scotch Bonnet
SB Orange
Jamaica SB
FDA Bonnet
Costa Rican Yellow
Trinidad SB Red
Squash Pepper
Jamaican SB Montego
Jamaican Red
SB Jamaican Yellow
Jamaican Yellow
Jamaican Hot Chocolate
Bonnet Bell

The 7's

Bubblegum 7
7 Pod Orange
Romy's Yellow 7 (OP)
7 Pod Jonah
Brainstrain Yellow
7 Pot Primo (from Primo)
Cappy BrainStrain Red
7 Pot Primo Orange
Other Supers

Bhut Brown
Bhut Yellow
Armageddon F-2
Impact F-1
Black Naga
TS Morouga (Bakers Peppers)
Douglah x Butch T
Romy's Douglah (OP)
Chocolate TS
Butch T Mississippi Strain (from Butch T)

Others

Fish Pepper
Caribbean Red
Red Trinidad Hab
Trinidad Perfume
Turks Cap
Pointsetta
Maui Purple
Black Pearl
Biker BIlly Jal
White Hab
Fatalii (GURU)
Hawaiin Sweet Hot
Ancient Pepper
Mini Sweet Bell
Goats Weed
Pepper Mania Myster seed.

Jalapeno, Scotch Bonnet, Butch T
20130102_214301.jpg

I soaked seeds on 12/31/12 and sewed into Burpee coconut fiber pellets on 1/1/13.
20121231_170723.jpg

20130102_214138.jpg

I had started one Fatalii plant earlier not sure what day, probably around 12/15/12.
20130102_214221.jpg

Thats it for now guys. Can't wait til an update!

I didn't pour out...but I did pour down a little liquor for your dead homie yo! :drunk:

Shane, that is very much appreciated. Keep him in your prayers.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil mites, aphids or whitfly for only the good die young. Take a minute and remember all the good future bonnets we lost today. I now bow my head in a moment of silence.......

:high: :pray:
I hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil.....................I must be sleeping

I also loved a couple of MoA's to death...........It only takes one plant to produce pods, seeds and clones....but a few would be better...

This is true Greg. But the more the merrier!

Easy to say when you're a divine pepper god...When we look up and pray to the pepper gods, we do secretly hope that its not too windy in chicago to hear us!

Yea what he said^

You guys are awesome! Thank you very much. Also I must thank Steve and GaGrowhead for the awesome packages. Thank you very much! Still got to try that powder. Had a flu for the past couple days and will try ASAP!

Time for an update. I must say dislike FF Happy Frog very much. I have no clue what I was thinking when I bought that for seedlings. I should have stuck to my "usual" mix. Soooo I ran to the garden store today to get some perlite and vermiculite, and I still had a bag of ProMix organic, and mixed some new soil today for some of the strugglers. I guarantee I'll see a difference now. Should have listened to Greg in the first place! Anyways.......

MoA Bonnet :dance:
20130301_171932_zps380d1f68.jpg

Top row left to right: Squash Pepper, Jamaican Yellow. Bottom row Left to Right: Bonnet Bell Hot, Trinidad Scotch Bonnet, Scotch Bonnet Yellow
20130301_171712_zpsb6c694c2.jpg

Reaper and Primo, I have to keep these 2 guys separated otherwise they start to fight
20130301_171522_zps881c8f42.jpg

Naga Viper, Bonda Ma Jaques, 7Pot Rennie
20130301_171439_zps503b7e27.jpg

Mini sweet, Goats Weed, Hawaiian Sweet Hot
20130301_171241_zps91e1bf68.jpg

Black Pearl, Maui Purple, Maui Purple, I love these 3 plants for aesthetics. Very cool lookin!
20130301_171124_zpsbee0552d.jpg

I hope you enjoy everyone!

nice!! why does everyones RENNIES look hella bigger than mine.. ya'll rockstar growers!!...

Nice. So far I have 2 MoA starting to show true leaves. And of the 3 I sowed 5 days ago 2 are poking. Hoping to have at least 3 of them. If I can get them to produce. I could care less if they rest don't !! Hahah. Your babies look great

Dang Denniz didn't send any Rennies. Ohhhh I have to rip him a nea a** Just kidding. I can't wait to see you grow these. I am fascinated by these for some reason. Your babies look great of course. And my other fascination, Lolita, looks great. The leaves don't look Chinense. Ill post a pic in a few as I'm on my iPhone

Jamison that seaweed foliar feeding is better than pixie dust, oh I hope Sofia and Stefan don’t read this ;)

Its some primo stuff mon. Our little secret! Add a likkle CaMg, its like crack for plants!

They are very pretty!

Patrick, thanks a ton man. I know we got off on the wrong foot it seems, but I love following your glog, and the SB7J, couldn't of done it better bud, good shit!

Those guys are up and coming, Jamison! Nice!

Doc, you da man! Hope all is well over by your place, sure its better than the 2' of snow i'm lookin at in the yard! :mope:

Great looking plants, very healthy looking. From wisconsin also:) two quick questions, how often do you use the seaweed, and what size pots are you going to next and about when?

Yea buddy, glad to hear your from good ol WI! Sea weed is usually about every four maybe five days. The next size for potting up will be 1 gal grow bags and nursery pots. I usually transplant when I have roots circling the bottom of the solo cup. Awesome you stopped by and thanks for the kind words. Where in WI u from?

Oh. I forgot to post that those are the Lolita's. they're looking real good Jamison. I like the way the leaves are shaped.

Pia your awesome. Tell your hubby I'm coming to steal you away! ;) I'll post a pic of what my Lolita looks like, I think we are the only two growing that this year. :party:

Babies are fed and tucked in! Beautiful sight!

Very excited about the Red Trinidad SB!

Its something pretty aint it? Can't wait till they are full of pods man. I'm gonna get that baby out Mon, maybe Tue. :hell:
Great stuff...happy and healthy! I am so ready for some poddage on all these glogs now!

Thats what I'm saying man. I have some flowering in solo cups. Need fresh homegrown pods! :party:

Back