• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Jamison's "Operation Pods" 2013 is a Mission Complete

Well THP, its that time of the year again. I've been anxiously awaiting to give life to these seeds that we all cherish so much. This year I'm gonna focus most of my grow towards Scotch Bonnets, with 14 different strains. Also have a few Supers and 7's with a few others as well. I still have 3 plants that have been overwintering and still doing good after another cutback and a bonide treatment for aphids. Heres the list :party:

Bonnets
MoA Scotch Bonnet
SB Orange
Jamaica SB
FDA Bonnet
Costa Rican Yellow
Trinidad SB Red
Squash Pepper
Jamaican SB Montego
Jamaican Red
SB Jamaican Yellow
Jamaican Yellow
Jamaican Hot Chocolate
Bonnet Bell

The 7's

Bubblegum 7
7 Pod Orange
Romy's Yellow 7 (OP)
7 Pod Jonah
Brainstrain Yellow
7 Pot Primo (from Primo)
Cappy BrainStrain Red
7 Pot Primo Orange
Other Supers

Bhut Brown
Bhut Yellow
Armageddon F-2
Impact F-1
Black Naga
TS Morouga (Bakers Peppers)
Douglah x Butch T
Romy's Douglah (OP)
Chocolate TS
Butch T Mississippi Strain (from Butch T)

Others

Fish Pepper
Caribbean Red
Red Trinidad Hab
Trinidad Perfume
Turks Cap
Pointsetta
Maui Purple
Black Pearl
Biker BIlly Jal
White Hab
Fatalii (GURU)
Hawaiin Sweet Hot
Ancient Pepper
Mini Sweet Bell
Goats Weed
Pepper Mania Myster seed.

Jalapeno, Scotch Bonnet, Butch T
20130102_214301.jpg

I soaked seeds on 12/31/12 and sewed into Burpee coconut fiber pellets on 1/1/13.
20121231_170723.jpg

20130102_214138.jpg

I had started one Fatalii plant earlier not sure what day, probably around 12/15/12.
20130102_214221.jpg

Thats it for now guys. Can't wait til an update!

My Lolita popped today wooohooooooooooo. Your babies are looking terrific. Beautiful color. and I missed that meal earlier. :drooling: :drooling: :drooling: looked so delicious and Plus on the Lawrys and Tony Chacheres injection. Thats goooood cooooking right there

Yeaaaaaaaa! Soo happy for ya Pia. I know that you really wanted to get some Fish Pepper seedlings going!

I just ate, and looking at those ribs, now I'm hungry again.

I hate when that happens! Thanks for stoppin in!

Nice plants and even better Pike my man! That OW Hal is pumping out the flowers and pods! Home grown poppers soon!

Thanks Shane. That thing is going crazy with the flowers right now. Can't wait to eat them. I love jals!

i came home to find three bubblegums up! Our plants are aligned.

Nice pike!

Awesome! Should be a cool strain to grow. Can't wait to see if the calyx stay red on em! Thanks for stopping. Can't wait for them Primo's bud! Thanks again!

Nice plants guy! Pike's not a bad tasting fish once you get past the "Y" bones. Did you keep that one?

Sticky! No didn't keep it. Pike isn't one of my fav's ya know. Bluegill, Crappie, Perch, and Walleye is about all I eat for fish. I know a lot of people do like them tho. Thanks for stoppin bud!

Things are springing up nicely! That pike is definitely a keeper! Did it give a good fight?

Yes they are Doc. I have got to stop sewing seeds! Glad I got a huge garden to plant at my father in laws house. He never uses it besides for Strawberries. No didn't keep the pike, let him go so he can grow. I caught that on a tip up so hand lining that guy was pretty fun. Could def tell he was a bigger fish, but not to big of a fight. That one was just a baby to what we catch normally. Kinda slow day yesterday.

Wohoooo. Glad them BG7 are popping. Hope they grow red for you. I think it's out early for sharing but oh well. We just like to sow!! Ribs look good. Might have to get some going this weekend. I miss fishing cant wait to go boat fishing again. Still want to catch me a yellertail. Only had the privileged of it eating my bait and leaving just the head. Anyways. Happy growing

Wohoooo. Glad them BG7 are popping. Hope they grow red for you. I think it's out early for sharing but oh well. We just like to sow!! Ribs look good. Might have to get some going this weekend. I miss fishing cant wait to go boat fishing again. Still want to catch me a yellertail. Only had the privileged of it eating my bait and leaving just the head. Anyways. Happy growing

Yea buddy! It'll be fine if they don't anyways. Fishing is always fun, especially when you catch a bigger buzz than fish!

Jamison
AKA Chilismokemaster
AKA Seed machine
AKA Ribmaster
AKA Fishmaster

And so on and so on :fireball:

You are too kind Jamie! I try to do my best. Glad you stopped by!

Dam nice catch, can't wait to see it stuffed and mounted :D only kidding, would rather see it fillet and plated ... naturally with power and peppers ;)

Thanks Ramon! Sounds delish, if it wasn't a northern!

This thread just made me decide that I'm firing up my Weber smoker tonight, looks good! What else is in with the potatoes, butter?

Yes sir, butter my friend. Get that bad boy smokin!

Damn, that Fatalii is beautiful. Very nice looking plant, I can't wait to see it all grown up. That chicken n' rib dinner you made had me salivating. What lake are you ice fishing on?

There he is! What up man? Thanks for the kind words! Yea that dinner was pretty good actually! That was on Lake Andrea in Pleasant Prairie. Just a small man made lake. That Fatalii is soooooooo short man. It's been growing since December, it may be a little rootbound now that I think of it. Gonna have to check that later. Stick around man, I'll have to make it down there this year for sure.

Back