• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Jamison's "Operation Pods" 2013 is a Mission Complete

Well THP, its that time of the year again. I've been anxiously awaiting to give life to these seeds that we all cherish so much. This year I'm gonna focus most of my grow towards Scotch Bonnets, with 14 different strains. Also have a few Supers and 7's with a few others as well. I still have 3 plants that have been overwintering and still doing good after another cutback and a bonide treatment for aphids. Heres the list :party:

Bonnets
MoA Scotch Bonnet
SB Orange
Jamaica SB
FDA Bonnet
Costa Rican Yellow
Trinidad SB Red
Squash Pepper
Jamaican SB Montego
Jamaican Red
SB Jamaican Yellow
Jamaican Yellow
Jamaican Hot Chocolate
Bonnet Bell

The 7's

Bubblegum 7
7 Pod Orange
Romy's Yellow 7 (OP)
7 Pod Jonah
Brainstrain Yellow
7 Pot Primo (from Primo)
Cappy BrainStrain Red
7 Pot Primo Orange
Other Supers

Bhut Brown
Bhut Yellow
Armageddon F-2
Impact F-1
Black Naga
TS Morouga (Bakers Peppers)
Douglah x Butch T
Romy's Douglah (OP)
Chocolate TS
Butch T Mississippi Strain (from Butch T)

Others

Fish Pepper
Caribbean Red
Red Trinidad Hab
Trinidad Perfume
Turks Cap
Pointsetta
Maui Purple
Black Pearl
Biker BIlly Jal
White Hab
Fatalii (GURU)
Hawaiin Sweet Hot
Ancient Pepper
Mini Sweet Bell
Goats Weed
Pepper Mania Myster seed.

Jalapeno, Scotch Bonnet, Butch T
20130102_214301.jpg

I soaked seeds on 12/31/12 and sewed into Burpee coconut fiber pellets on 1/1/13.
20121231_170723.jpg

20130102_214138.jpg

I had started one Fatalii plant earlier not sure what day, probably around 12/15/12.
20130102_214221.jpg

Thats it for now guys. Can't wait til an update!

You weren't kidding! Those red trin scotch bonnets are fricking amazing! Like a bonnet with a pumpkin on top. That's a keeper. Tie that one to the top of your vehicle when you do finally move.
Sizable harvest too! Plenty of fire there!

GA Growhead said:
You weren't kidding! Those red trin scotch bonnets are fricking amazing! Like a bonnet with a pumpkin on top. That's a keeper. Tie that one to the top of your vehicle when you do finally move.
Sizable harvest too! Plenty of fire there!
Oh yea! Gonna have to dig that guy up! I'm glad they turned out exactly as they did last year. Really mild chinense smell and flavor, not much bonnet taste to it, more florally and earthy, with plenty, I mean lots of heat.

WalkGood said:
Awesome harvest ... love da colors, shapes and pics, great job!!!
Thanks Ramon! I was going for an array of color this year, but still ended up with a bunch of red for some reason. Thanks for checking in mon!

Hawaiian Sweet Hots, one of my favs this year. The name says it all, they are def sweet and hot!

Fatalii

Turk's Cap

Bonnet X Bell

Jonah 7

Rennie 7

Douglah X Butch T

And gettin my smoke on!

romy6 said:
Nice Haul J man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Smoke em if ya got em  :fireball:

Thanks Jamie! I looooooove smoked powders!

JJJessee said:
Awesome pull! Where theys smoke, theys fire!

Thanks Triple J!

Devv said:
Nice pull Jamison! Love to see them smoking!

How much time until it's to cold?
Whats up Devv! THanks for checking in. There is about a month and a half maybe 2 months left to the season up here. My plants were just getting started too!

Peptacular said:
Nice harvest there! That douglah hybrid looks beast mode.

Hows it going Pep!? Them things are def deadly!

PeriPeri said:
Awesome man, awesome!
Peri! Hows it going south of the equator bud?

Whats up Devv! THanks for checking in. There is about a month and a half maybe 2 months left to the season up here. My plants were just getting started too!
6 to 8 weeks and you'll be rolling in them judging from what I've seen so far!

With what you've done this year way north, next year will really kick!

Poppers anyone? Against all better judgement, I'm making these all into poppers tonight except the Birgits Locoto. Gonna be hottttttt tonight!
Bunch of green Jals, 1 huge yellow 7, some Chocolate Scorps, Chocolate Bhuts, some "Reapers", Fatalii, Jonah's, Orange 7, Red Trinidad SB, Rennie, Bonnet X Bells.

Will post pics later of them bad boys on the grill! My brother has friends in the country from Germany, and I plan on lighting them up good, the American/Trinidad way!!!! The'll remember this!

Yes they survived after a couple more beers and a lot of whining lol! The one said it was his worst experience while being in the US thus far, lmfao now! My phone died so I couldn't get a picture or a video. They both ate Reapers. I struggled a bit too with that Giant Yellow 7.

Jamison said:
Yes they survived after a couple more beers and a lot of whining lol! The one said it was his worst experience while being in the US thus far, lmfao now! My phone died so I couldn't get a picture or a video. They both ate Reapers. I struggled a bit too with that Giant Yellow 7.
To be a fly on the wall! How much did they eat? Bet there was no second bite!

Edit: Just had to come back, still laughing, wife's like "what are you laughing about". And that Yellow 7 compared to a Reaper...they got the worst of the heat...OK, did they speak in their native tongue?
"ya! es ist sehr heist, sheist heist!" Sorry, I would have paid money for that.

GA Growhead said:
LOL
I got a few reapers ready. Picking one to take to work tomorrow. Should i be scared?
:P

I would start at the bottom and with small pieces, not to be scared of unless you pop the whole pod. They actually taste good!

Back