• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

JayT's Grow Log 2012

I know I know I'm the hot sauce guy. The cooking food with hot stuff guy. The guy who likes beer and microwave hot dogs :lol:. Some of you probably don't even know that I grow peppers. This year, I am going to show you.

1 January 2012. Meager Beginnings.

100_0036-1.jpg

Grow List:

Tray 1.

Bhut Jolokia
Peach Bhut
Chocolate Bhut
Purple Bhut
7 Pot Brain Strain
7 Pot Douglah
Trinidad Scorpion Butch T (thanks Butch)
Mulo De Tiro (thanks Nova)
Fatalii
BikerBilly Jalapeno (thanks AJ)
Naga Morich
Peach Hab

Each cell planted with two seeds. I Planted six of each variety (twelve seeds total). Grow light and heat map set on low. Trying something a little different with this Burpee Germinating kit, so going to have to keep an eye on this. I have a target soil temp of 85F-87F for germination.

That is one sturdy looking flat insert, those seedlings are gonna be comfy with both top and bottom heat.

Good luck JayT...

a picture's worth a thousand words.....so when those shoots emerge, let's see some Mo/Pho

Greg

better pour the light to them bro...they are getting leggy

Yeah I thought the same thing. Here they are now.

100_0113-1.jpg

I did lower the lights down some after I took this pic. Guess this would fall in the ghetto growing thread.

Allright! The sprouts look great. Good luck with 'em.

Jay...you got an oscillating fan you could put on them...will make the stems stronger with the motion in the wind....

they are looking good my friend....

Back