• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

review JHR's Big Bad Video Review Thread

Thanks GH: New review will be up tomorrow afternoon.

Next week I have something very special for you guys, which will get it's own thread. The ITBURNS Hellspawn Pizza Challenge.

Thanks GH: New review will be up tomorrow afternoon.

Next week I have something very special for you guys, which will get it's own thread. The ITBURNS Hellspawn Pizza Challenge.

is that a local pizza joint challenge? or?????

all in good fun, JHR. Youll do fine~~~

I actually have no way of knowing if it' a full oz or not. Anybody have an approximate volume to mass conversion?

well, ounces are by weight, so go with teaspoons/tablespoons unless you know. Everyone has a pretty good idea of tsp/tbsp.

You can get an accurate/ cheap postal scale for about $6 :cheers:

Ok, so I just checked the 1 oz bag of dried hab I got from sicman. That is a LOT of powder dude.

You may want to make out a last will & testament and have people on hand to help...uh, just in case?

:rofl:

(not joking about the powder - its a lot. I'd guesstimate like 8 Tbsp or more.)

I'll measure it out tonight with a Tbsp & tell you exactly how much an Oz is - should be close as powder is powder.

Maybe wait for the LDHS orange to get there though - you know, so you still have a functional tongue to try my sauce with.
;)

There's always time for the moruga dance of death later. :rofl:

Yeah, this will be next week, probably around midweek. I will review orange label as soon as it gets here.

Back