vendor Joyners Hot Pepper powder

Last night I had some Chinese food - eggplant tofu (yes, tofu, shut up, I like eggplant ok? lol ;) ) chicken with green beans & Szechuan broccoli beef. None of the dishes were spicy enough so I went for the Joyner's powders. Reached into my bag of plenty & came out with the Jonah - jackpot! My favorite of the superhots - sprinkled it to give the entire plate a light dusting (including the rice & chow mein) and it was spectacular. 

Just a touch of fruitiness from the Jonah enhanced every flavor on the plate and the slow creeping heat really took what was a mediocre Chinese dish to a whole other level. 

Great stuff Chris! Thanks again for making such a tremendous product!!!

Got my sampler order in the other day! It was shipped in a timely manner and included the yellow scotch bonnet powder I requested along with a mix of other powders and a bonus freebie!!! I can't wait to make some chilli this weekend. Thank you jhp!

trevonator said:
Hey! I just ordered the sample pack of five that includes scotch bonnet red, yellow, Trinidad, and mako. It said to choose five from the list, but I could only see those four options,
The list also includes the items in stock. I will make that clearer and easier to understand. So if there is something in stock that you want let me know.

Thanks!

The list also includes the items in stock. I will make that clearer and easier to understand. So if there is something in stock that you want let me know.

Thanks!
Thanks! So is the five dollar sample pack a sample pack of all the items that are $5, or all the items? Also, if I PM you the order number, can I change the peppers? Thank you so much!

It is a sample of 5 types in that particular category. You can just let me know 5 types here, I have your order info and can fulfill the request.
Thanks! Can I get the lemon drop, chiltepin, Thai blend, Peruvian white, and mako? Thanks, man!

Got my order last night, Great products, Great service
20140430_165910.jpg

Very professional packaging
Really diggin that Thai Blend!!

Also would like to add that I had some issues in the begining, with placing the order (computer issues on my end). Chris took the time to walk me through the process and help me place my order---outstanding Customer Service, thanks agian

Chris,

I know its not your fault but USPS has processed my package through the same facility 3 times now.  Just a thought for how you decide to ship.  I will definitely update though when I receive the package.  Thanks again!

Edit:  I forgot to add, if it wasn't my package it would be quite comical watching the tracking of it.

Back