vendor Joyners Hot Pepper powder

10441071_10101124855512537_1406321340451156050_n.jpg

Dijon/Balsamic pork loin kicked up with some Joyner's superhot mix. That powder is amazing. 

just received 8 jars of powder, brain, jays peach, tri thai, 7 pod white, jalapeno blend, thait blend and a sample of cherry alder habanero.

Absolutely excellent. Made a steak for lunch covered in brain strain powder. Will be ordering more shortly, as they are the best powders i have tried yet.

the jay's peach on popcorn is real good too, nice heat

jacobp said:
10441071_10101124855512537_1406321340451156050_n.jpg

Dijon/Balsamic pork loin kicked up with some Joyner's superhot mix. That powder is amazing. 
Not sure how I missed this but that looks awesome! Thanks for the feedback!!!

Swartmamba said:
just received 8 jars of powder, brain, jays peach, tri thai, 7 pod white, jalapeno blend, thait blend and a sample of cherry alder habanero.

Absolutely excellent. Made a steak for lunch covered in brain strain powder. Will be ordering more shortly, as they are the best powders i have tried yet.

the jay's peach on popcorn is real good too, nice heat
So very happy they arrived safe and sound. Enjoy and we look forward to your food pictures!

mgrlno said:
Chris,

I know its not your fault but USPS has processed my package through the same facility 3 times now.  Just a thought for how you decide to ship.  I will definitely update though when I receive the package.  Thanks again!

Edit:  I forgot to add, if it wasn't my package it would be quite comical watching the tracking of it.
Did you every get your package? Please let me know!

Edit...glad to see USPS figured it out. :)

DATE & TIME

STATUS OF ITEM

May 31, 2014 , 11:16 am

Delivered

FALLS CHURCH, VA 22043 

Your item was delivered at 11:16 am on May 31, 2014 in FALLS CHURCH, VA 22043.

May 31, 2014 , 8:31 am

Out for Delivery

FAIRFAX, VA 22031 

May 31, 2014 , 8:21 am

Sorting Complete

FAIRFAX, VA 22031 

May 31, 2014 , 6:25 am

Arrival at Post Office

FAIRFAX, VA 22031 

May 30, 2014 , 7:48 pm

Processed through USPS Sort Facility

MERRIFIELD, VA 22081 

May 29, 2014 , 11:32 pm

DULLES, VA 20101 

May 29, 2014 , 8:33 pm

MERRIFIELD, VA 22081 

May 29, 2014 , 6:07 am

Depart USPS Sort Facility

DULLES, VA 20101 

May 29, 2014 , 1:48 am

Depart USPS Sort Facility

MERRIFIELD, VA 22081 

my new obsession is your jays peac on popcorn with a bunch of jalapeno blend, out of all the powders the jays ghost is by far my favourite.

\half way done on the jays peach, its unreal

its hot, but nothing that i cant eat with every meal

So I won a couple of Chris's awesome contests that he's always graciously having here on THP and received my goodies yesterday. I walked into our tiny post office and the post master looked right at me and said "you've got something hot again". There are only 2 employees and she has handled boxes of pods I've received from members here before and knows that I love it spicy. As soon as I opened the p.o. box the aroma hit me smack in the face and it smelled amazing. I had been extremely lucky and won both contests (lol my grandmother would say I must've had a horseshoe up my ass), one for an ounce of his much raved about and loved 15 Thai blend and the other was for half an ounce of smoked super hots powder. Well when I opened the envelope both bags of powder were the same size. Curious I threw em both on the digi scale and sure enough both were an ounce, well over an ounce really. So I PM'd him to thank him and let him know they arrived safe and sound and to let him know he'd sent me a half ounce too much of the smoked super hot. Turns out it wasn't a mistake and not only was he generous enough to have the contest giveaways in the first place, he sent me an entire ounce instead of the half ounce it was supposed to be! I can't say enough about this guy, just super cool and loves to share his products.

So how do they taste?? They're excellent! The 15 Thai blend is everything I've heard, great taste and spicy but can be used everyday on almost everything. Last night I sprinkled some on fresh baked oatmeal cookies (love spicy and sweet) and it was great. Tonight I sprinkled some on soft grilled chicken tacos. The smoked super hot is just like it says super freakin hot, it's a damn tongue torcher. I tried some on my finger out of the pack and it felt like a burning ember on my tongue. It was awesome, and before the blistering heat kicks in you can taste the smokiness, just right and not too much smoke. I've been wanting to try his powders for awhile now but all extra funds have been going towards seeds, lighting and such so winning these was perfect. Thanks Chris for the contests you put on and thanks for the tasty prizes!

grantmichaels said:
Many memorable Chocolate Lava experiences ...

Get in there!

Which one's in the rightmost bottle (can't read it)?

I might have missed another one yet ...
Jay's Ghost Scorpion Peach 
Scorched said:
My order from Joyner's

attachicon.gif
3.24.15 Peppers and Joyners, Hellfire Products 055.JPG

Everything arrived fast and in perfect condition. Even included a free sample of his 15 Thai blend (very tasty). Will definitely order again. If you haven't tried his powders yet then you're missing out.
Pleasure as always and thanks! 

Let me first apologize for not posting this sooner. I normally post feed back as soon as possible. What we have here is some powders I purchased from Chris at Joyner's Hot Pepper Powders. I ordered 7 Pod Jonah, Jay's Ghost Scorpion, and a free be of Pecan Smoked Super's. Very good quality products. Have not had the opportunity to try fresh Jay's Ghost Scorpion peach yet. The powder is fantastic. Have to put these on the grow list for next year. The other powders were of the same quality. Well there's my feed back. Now I feel better. LOL. Thanks Chris

Chuck

How could you forget the Chocolate Lava??? Lol Chocolate Lava is pretty damn amazing though and is a must try when you order again. Looks like only one left......hmmm. Might have to make that mine. We'll see

You're gonna love the Mystery Wine. That stuff is like sprinkling pure awesomeness on food.

I'm going to have to try the Smokin' Banshee Grant keep raving about next order.

Back