vendor Joyners Hot Pepper powder

I only have tiny amounts left of some of the samples you sent me last year, and plan on buying a massive amount after the big money starts rolling in next month.  I think your powders are the finest quality I have ever had.  The colors pop, the flavors are intense, and there is just a freshness about it that makes you stand apart.  No knock on others, but your stuff is first rate.  Save me a Mystery Wine...

JayT said:
I only have tiny amounts left of some of the samples you sent me last year, and plan on buying a massive amount after the big money starts rolling in next month.  I think your powders are the finest quality I have ever had.  The colors pop, the flavors are intense, and there is just a freshness about it that makes you stand apart.  No knock on others, but your stuff is first rate.  Save me a Mystery Wine...
Awe thanks man, send me your addy...have something for you. Just msg it to me please here or FB

Cheers

JayT said:

damn near "perfect" ... lol.

I recently ordered powders from Joyner's. I ordered Lemon Drop, Reaper, and Chocolate Lava. Received the Thai Blend sample as a free bonus (thanks!). Powders arrived in exactly 2 days as advertised, and all of them are very good. I would recommend Joyner's powders to anyone looking for pepper powders. It's good stuff. A brief review of the powders I received, mildest to hottest:

Thai Blend: Mildest of the bunch, but surprisingly tasty. Moderate, pleasant burn. I think this powder would be great on just about any kind of food. Probably the best "everyday" powder of the four.

Lemon Drop: A little bit hotter than Thai Blend, with faint lemon notes. This might be good on chicken or seafood

Chocolate Lava: Quite a bit hotter than the first 2. A little bit would go a long way. This has an intense, lasting burn combined with a wonderful smoky flavor. Probably my favorite of the 4. That smoky heat...  :cool:

Reaper: Sharper, even more intense burn than the Chocolate Lava. Distinctive Reaper aroma as soon as i opened the bottle. Somewhat sweet, Reaper flavor. Use this for true nuclear-grade heat.  :lol:

BlackFatalii said:
I recently ordered powders from Joyner's. I ordered Lemon Drop, Reaper, and Chocolate Lava. Received the Thai Blend sample as a free bonus (thanks!). Powders arrived in exactly 2 days as advertised, and all of them are very good. I would recommend Joyner's powders to anyone looking for pepper powders. It's good stuff. A brief review of the powders I received, mildest to hottest:

Thai Blend: Mildest of the bunch, but surprisingly tasty. Moderate, pleasant burn. I think this powder would be great on just about any kind of food. Probably the best "everyday" powder of the four.

Lemon Drop: A little bit hotter than Thai Blend, with faint lemon notes. This might be good on chicken or seafood

Chocolate Lava: Quite a bit hotter than the first 2. A little bit would go a long way. This has an intense, lasting burn combined with a wonderful smoky flavor. Probably my favorite of the 4. That smoky heat...  :cool:

Reaper: Sharper, even more intense burn than the Chocolate Lava. Distinctive Reaper aroma as soon as i opened the bottle. Somewhat sweet, Reaper flavor. Use this for true nuclear-grade heat.  :lol:
Thanks for the feedback! 

I received my order last week. The powders are fantastic. I received a few bonus samples as well. I made wings with the chocolate lava and they absolutely destroyed a few of my friends. I have eaten the Bahamian Goat on just about everything since it arrived. I'm gifting a few of the other ones I ordered, but I'm sure they will be enjoyed. I will post more as I sample more powders A++++

I received my powders a couple days ago, along with 2 free samples.   :P   They are all amazing!  I couldn't believe the freshness and flavor - it's like they were just ground.  The smoked ones have a deep, rich, lasting smoky flavor.  I've eaten my share of powders to know these are top notch.  I will definitely be returning for more.

Bofu said:
I received my powders a couple days ago, along with 2 free samples.   :P   They are all amazing!  I couldn't believe the freshness and flavor - it's like they were just ground.  The smoked ones have a deep, rich, lasting smoky flavor.  I've eaten my share of powders to know these are top notch.  I will definitely be returning for more.
Thanks for the feedback! 

Try the lemon Drop with some seafood or chicken, it really comes through.

Back