• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense Judy's Chocolate Bhutlah

standbyandfire said:
He is from the Canary Islands, but speaks fluent German.
Lived in Germany.  Dated German.  Learned enough of the language that I could get into the No American clubs.  Somehow just kind of forgot.  Curious, how did you learn?

On the person we were talking about, oh damn now even more confused.  Was there someone else in the UK?  What is the name of his seed business if he has one.  The Internet makes it so easy to hook up with folk and order stuff from folk all over the wold, but I think I would have remembered the Canary Islands.  Just sounds like a really cool place.

ajdrew said:
Lived in Germany.  Dated German.  Learned enough of the language that I could get into the No American clubs.  Somehow just kind of forgot.  Curious, how did you learn?
On the person we were talking about, oh damn now even more confused.  Was there someone else in the UK?  What is the name of his seed business if he has one.  The Internet makes it so easy to hook up with folk and order stuff from folk all over the wold, but I think I would have remembered the Canary Islands.  Just sounds like a really cool place.
My mother is from Germany, learned from her. Still have 4 uncles/aunts and many cousins over there. I'm half German half American.

@standbyandfire,

where is your cross?
Can´t find any serious source selling it.

I bought seeds end of 2014 from someone claiming to have your original cross and it turned out to be a standard Chocolaté Bhut Jolokia.

Peter

standbyandfire said:
My mother is from Germany, learned from her. Still have 4 uncles/aunts and many cousins over there. I'm half German half American.
Father might have been first generation American.  He said he was 2nd, that his parents were born in the US.  But I suspect he lied to get into the army during WWII. I know he lied about his age.  I didnt live his life, so I cant judge.  Still, would have loved to have been raised with more of my heritage.  Seems for generations my fathers side had been German farmers, mostly dairy.  Not sure why but he thought having an MIT education and getting married to a Brooklyn girl was a step up.

Back