• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest June will be a REAL THROWDOWN!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got word from mrs.blues he's okay :)

He'll be on soon.

Deathtosnails is skeeerd like buddy!

List updated.

Do they not realize the posting time is (according to The Boss) extended? :crazy:

I figure I could Not Win 2 crowns and that another 2 could WIN a crown! :woohoo: It's not like I'm going to LOSE a crown.

But then again, I could be just feeling the effects of the practice rounds with Cappy Morgan and Mr O'Brian~

:cheers:

SL, I gave them both the option of using any day in the month of June, and they denied, this is how I know they are skeeeeerd :lol:

I'm skeerd just reading this thread and I wasn't even going to challenge anyone! Cooking makes me so fearful nervous I can't hardly stand it :scared:

to THP-well, that's a bummer~~~ hope they can figure it out to reconsider.

These guys post such great foods in the TD's, Drunken Chef and other food forums. I hope they rally up. It's just for fun~

To megamoo-Aw, come on now....who's you gonna challenge?!?!???
Seriously, MM, your chicken fettuccine dish was an inspiration for last nights dinner. We did it up with chicken, red cabbage, red onions, cream cheese & milk, pasta and a big spoonful of white habanero puree.

I'm skeerd just reading this thread and I wasn't even going to challenge anyone! Cooking makes me so fearful nervous I can't hardly stand it :scared:

Shhhh Megmamoo we are tough Aussies who aint skeerd of nothing not even big hairy spiders, snakes, sharks, jelly fish, blue ring octopus, killer cone shaped sea shells, box jelly fish, Irukandji, Crocodiles, Stone fish, sea snakes, cassowary, poms in any sport or the most dangerous of all the drunken tourist. ;)

I am right behind ya backing you for the win Megamoo.

I aint yeller I tells ya! I aint skeered a nuthin! I'm joining the Victorian Police soon (it's been a 6 month application process so far!) and every morning is devoted to exercise and study and then I'm off to my current work for the afternoon. Weekends are strictly scuba diving days. I don't want to say I have time when I may not. I may still find time, just don't want to get anyones hopes up. And I aint skeered :D Well maybe yellow volkswagons, and perhaps tins of baked beans, but nuthin else!

DTS is employing a strategy the Americans call a "rope a dope".

He's acting all sheepish (Lambish to the Aussies) in an effort to seduce someone into challenging him.

"Oh, I can beat him", they'll say.
"His mind is on his daily exercise and study. That crown will look good on my profile."

Then, when they least expect it, he will strike with his death grip of cookery and annihilate their feeble attempts to dethrone him.

Well played, sir, but I read "The Art of War".

Sorry to expose your plan.

No!, My plan...I worked solidly for 3 1/2 minutes devising it! Now on to my backup plan of hoping someone challenges me thinking I am occupied then at the last minute, afer lying in wait, I pounce and...hang on a minute...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back